Main Article Content
Abstract: This study is a study of children’s dance artwork development based on traditional games which in the creation process is done through several stages, namely: Observation Stage, Exploration Improvement and Composition in order to reach the maximum quality. The novelty value of this dance creation is an idea about traditional games which is carried out at a performance of new dance creation for children in Elementary Schools, expecting that this can attract children’s interest to be more fond of traditional games which is one of locality wealth and have character learning. The traditional games become the source of this creation is Hide and Seek/Obak Dhelik (in Javanese). Originality assessment, novelty, and applicability of the creation are assessed by two dance experts which can be responsible in giving the assessment. Dhelikan dance work is able to be appreciated on youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2M-KacYfpw.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author (s)
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
- Ardini, Pupung & Anik Lestaringrum. 2018. Bermain dan Permainan Anak. Nganjuk: Adji Media Nusantara.
- Hadi, Sumandiyo. 2011. Koreografi (Bentuk-Teknik-Isi). Yogyakarta: Multi Grafindo.
- Murtiningsih, RR., Siti. 2012. Pendidikan Multikultural Melalui Dolanan Anak: Studi Tentang Dolanan Anak “Sudamanda” Dalam Perspektif Teori Pendidikan John Dewey. Prosiding Seminar Internasional Multikultural & Globalisasi. IMG 4 (2), p153-166”, https://multikulturalui.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/prosiding-simg-ui-2012-jilid-2-15.pdf.
- Purwaningsih, Ernawati. 2006. Permainan Tradisional Anak: Salah Satu Khasanah Budaya yang Perlu Dilestarikan. Jurnal Sejarah dan Budaya Jawa. Jantra 1 (1), p40-46” ,http://repositori.kemdikbud.go.id/5136/1/Jantra_Vol._I_No._1_Juni_2006.pdf.
- Restiana, Ida dkk. 2019. Proses Penciptaan Tari Patholan di kabupaten Rembang: Jurnal Seni Tari 8. Unnes 111-119”, http://journal.unnes.ac.id/sju/index.php/jst