Main Article Content
The Influence of Teams Games Tournament (TGT) Cooperative Learning Model on Indonesian Language Learning Outcomes for Fifth Grade Students of SDN 101 Inpres Ujung Maros Regency. This study aims to determine the description of the Teams Games Tournament learning model carried out in class V SDN 101 Inpres Ujung, Maros Regency and to determine the effect of the Teams Games Tournament learning model on Indonesian language learning outcomes for fifth grade students of SDN 101 Inpres Ujung, Maros Regency. This research is a quantitative research where the type of research is pre-experimental. The population and sample in this study were all fifth grade students of SDN 101 Inpres Ujung, Maros Regency as many as 22 people with the total sampling method (total sampling). The research instruments are 1) test guidelines (pretest and posttest), 2) interview guidelines, 3) documentation. The results showed that 1) the description of the learning process in class V SDN 101 Inpres Ujung Maros Regency using the Teams Games Tournament learning model went well and efficiently, before the learning activities started the students were grouped into several groups consisting of 5-6 students and there was feedback. good relationship between students and teachers. 2) there is an effect of implementing the Teams Games Tournament learning model on student learning outcomes seen from the Mean 54.55 to 85.91.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author (s)
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
- Akhmad Sudrajat. 2008. Pengertian Pendekatan, Strategi, Metode, Teknik dan Model Pembelajaran. Bandung : Sinar Baru Algensindo.
- Arikunto, S. 2002. Metodologi Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Proposal. Jakarta: PT. Rineka Cipta.
- Arikunto, S. 2008. Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktik. Jakarta: Rineka Karya.
- Depdiknas. 2003. Undang-undang RI No. 20 tahun 2003 tentang Sistem Pendidikan Nasional.
- Doni Koesoma A. 2007. Pendidikan Karakter. Jakarta: Grasindo
- S. Nasution. 2009. Berbagai Pendekatan dalam Poses dan Mengajar. Jakarta: PT Bumi Aksara.