Skala Karakter Religius Sebagai Alat Ukur Karakter Religius Bagi Siswa Sekolah Menengah Kejuruan
A great nation is not determined by the natural wealth and technology possessed by a nation, but because of the strong character of the nation. Based on this statement, strengthening character education needs to be implemented to support the strengthening of the character of the nation's next generation. Based on a preliminary study conducted in vocational high schools, it is found that many students have low religious character. This is necessary to remember the importance of religious character as a balance to other characters. The final goal to be realized in this study is to develop an android application innovation to strengthen the religious character of Vocational High School students that can be accepted theoretically and practically so that it can be widely used in educational settings as one of the guidance media that aims to overcome the problem of religious character in student classes. The development model used in this study was adapted from the development research model of Borg & Gall (1983). Currently the research process is in stage 3, namely the initial development of the wrong product design, namely developing a scale instrument for religious character. The scale of religious character consists of 28 statement items whose development is based on the religious dimensions of Glock and Strak (1974), namely dimensional beliefs, dimensions of religious practice, dimensions of appreciation, and dimensions of loss and experience. In this article we will build on the validity and reliability of the statement items on the religious character scale. The validity results obtained were in the form of 24 statement items that were declared valid and the instruments were declared valid for use, as evidenced by the reliability value of 0.971 or in the very high category. Based on the results of the validity and reliability, the scale of religious character can be used to measure the religious character of vocational school students
Keyword: religious character, validity, reliability
Ancok, D. 2005. Psikologi Terapan: Mengupas Dinamika Kehidupan Manusia. Yogyakarta: Darussalam.
Arikunto, S. 2006. Prosedur penelitian : suatu pendekatan praktek. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
Azwar, Saifuddin. 2000. Reliabilitas dan Validitas. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.
Borg, W.R. & Gall, M.D. 1983. Educational Research. An Introduction. White Plain. New York: Longman, Inc.
Cahyono, H. 2015. Pola Pengembangan Pendidikan Karakter Siswa (Sebuah Studi di SDN 1 Polorejo). Jurnal Dimensi Pendidikan dan Pembelajaran.
Churchill, G.A. 1979. A paradigm for developing better measure of marketing constructs. Journal of Marketing Research, 16, 64-73.
Glock, Y, C & Stark, R. 1974. American Piety: The Nature of Religion Commitment. USA: University of California Press.
Inanna. 2018. Peran Pendidikan dalam Membangun Karakter Bangsa yang Bermoral. Jurnal Ekonomi dan Pendidikan, 1(1),27-33
Mohamed Ally. 2009. Mobile Learning Transforming the Delivery of Education and Training. Au press, Athabasca University
Nursalim, Mochammad & Mustaji. 2010. Media Bimbingan dan Konseling. Surabaya: Unesa University Press
Nursalim, M. 2013. Pengembangan Media Bimbingan dan Konseling. Jakarta: PT Indeks.
Raharjo. 2010. Pendidikan Karakter sebagai Upaya Menciptakan Akhlak Mulia. Jakarta: Jurnal Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan Balitbang Kemendiknas, 16 (3), 17-29.
Sugiyono. 2012. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R & D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Copyright (c) 2021 Santy Andrianie, Laelatul Arofah, Restu Dwi Ariyanto
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License