Pengaruh Permainan Puzzle Terhadap Kemampuan Pemecahan Masalah Anak Usia 4-5 Tahun
Problem solving is one aspect contained in the cognitive. Considering that early childhood is still in the learning phase to be familiar with the conditions of the surrounding environment, including all existing problems, it is strongly recommended that the learning activities given refer to problem solving exercises. Children learn through play, by using puzzle media to practice their thinking skills in problem solving. The purpose of this study is to determine the effect of the use of puzzle game media on the ability to solve child problems. The design in this study uses one group pretest-posttest design. The class determination of the experiment was carried out randomly. This research was applied in PKK Harapan Rahayu Kindergarten, Soko District, Tuban Regency with a sample of 34 children, which were then divided into 2 groups (experimental and control). Data collection techniques in this research use observation and documentation. This research utilizes quantitative descriptive data analysis techniques, which means describing the data that has been collected through the activities of children and teachers during the learning process. The data analysis was carried out using the Independent Samples Test which showed a sig (2-tailed) result of 0,000 <0.05. So it can be concluded that the puzzle game media influence in improving problem solving abilities in early childhood.
Al-Azizy, A. Suciaty. Ragam Latihan Khusus Asah Ketajaman Otak Anak Plus Melejitkan Daya Ingatnya. Jogjakarta: Diva Press, 2010.
Depdiknas. Petunjuk Teknik Penyelenggaraan Pendidikan Anak Usia Dini. Depdiknas, 2006.
Kent, G., Pitsia, V., & Colton, G. Cognitive Development during Early Childhood: Insights from Families Living in Areas of Socio-Economic Disadvantage. Early Child Development and Care. 2018, doi:doi:10.1080/03004430.2018.1543665.
Malahayati. 50 Permainan Melatih Kecerdasan Anak. Nusantara Publisher, 2009.
Maria, Montessori. “The Absorbent Mind, Pikiran Yang Mudah Menyerap, Terjemahan Dariyatno.” Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar, 2008.
Martuti, Am. “Mengelola PAUD Dengan Aneka Permainan Meraih Kecerdasan Majemuk.” Yogyakarta: Kreasi Wacana, 2008.
Masyah, Maretha. Meningkatkan Kemampuan Pemecahan Masalah Melalui Bermain Tebak Gambar Pada Anak Kelompok A1 Di PAUD Kemala Bhayangkari Bengkulu Utara. 2017, doi:DOI: https://doi.org/10.33369/jip.2.2.101-106.
Mutiah, Diana. Psikologi Bermain Anak Usia Dini. Kencana, 2015.
Safitri, D., Syukri, M., &. Yuniarni D. Meningkatkan Kemampuan PPeningkatan Kemampuan Daya Ingat Melalui Permainan Puzzle Pada Anak Usia 5-6 Tahun. Universitas Tanjungpura Pontianak. 2014, http://jurnal.untan.ac.id/index.php/jpdpb/article/view/5667.
Santrock, John W. Psikologi Pendidikan Edisi Kedua. Kencana Prenada Media Group, 2010.
Setyowati, Novita Dwi. Penerapan Permainan Kreatif Mencari Harta Karun Untuk Meningkatkan Kemampuan Memecahkan Masalah Pada Anak Kelompok B Di Taman Kanak-Kanak. 2018, doi:. https://doi.org/10.29407/pn.v3i2.11872.
Sugiyono. Metode Penelitian. CV Alfabet, 2001.
Sujiono, Yuliani Nurani. Konsep Dasar Pendidikan Anak Usia Dini. Indeks, 2013.
Syaodih, E., Setiasih., dkk. Pengembangan Kemampuan Pemecahan Masalah Anak Usia Dini Dalam Pembelajaran Proyek Di Taman Kanak-Kanak. 2018, https://doi.org/10.21009/JPUD.121 03.
Copyright (c) 2020 Rista Dwi Permata
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License