MAIN MENU Focus and Scope Editorial Board Reviewer Author Guidelines Peer Review Process Publication Ethics Plagiarism Screening Article Processing Charge Contact US Information For Readers For Authors For Librarians Copyright Notice Repository Policy Open Access Policy Author Index Withdrawal of Manuscripts Retraction Digital Archiving Journal History Other Tutorial
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License