MAIN MENU Focus and Scope Editorial Board Reviewer Author Guidelines Peer Review Process Publication Ethics Plagiarism Screening Article Processing Charge Contact US Information For Readers For Authors For Librarians Copyright Notice Repository Policy Open Access Policy Author Index Withdrawal of Manuscripts Retraction Digital Archiving Journal History Other Tutorial
Peer Review Process
- Every Submitted manuscript will go through the blind review process.
- The review process considering the novelty, objectivity, methodology, scientific impact, conclusions, and references
- Reviewers have to provide written feedback in a timely manner on the benefits of the scientific and scientific value of the work
- Avoid personal comments or criticism
- Notify the editor immediately if unable to review in a timely manner and if possible, provide the names of other potential reviewers
- Pay attention to ethical concerns, such as the substantial similarity between the last text and any text papers published or submitted to another journal.
- Ensure that articles published to comply with the standards of the journal
- Protect readers from incorrect or flawed research and studies that can not be validated by others