Pendidikan Wawasan Kebangsaan di Pondok Pesantren Lirboyo dalam Upaya Menangkal Radikalisme
The rise of cases of terrorism and radicalism in the name of Islam in Indonesia is certainly an impetus for all Islamic boarding schools to organize national insight education. The purpose of this study was to determine the understanding of the residents of the Lirboyo Islamic boarding school towards radicalism and national insight education taught at the Lirboyo Islamic boarding school in Kediri. This study uses a qualitative descriptive research method with the subject of Pondok Pesantren Lirboyo Kediri City. This research was carried out by conducting direct observations and interviews with the Management, Mustahik and Santri based on a natural background. The results of this study concluded that the understanding of the residents of the Lirboyo Islamic boarding school to the ideology and actions of radicalism is an ideology and action that deviates and is contrary to the nature of Islam, the nation and state of Indonesia. National Insight Education taught at Lirboyo Islamic Boarding School is through the National Fiqh Takhosus program which is devoted to the Ma'had Aly level and through moral learning. This is intended to be a provision for students and alumni when they return to the community, so that they are able to bring a cool, calm and nationalist spirit to society, and can instill a religious character and spirit, instill the same nature of purpose in seeking knowledge, instill a sense of solidarity, justice, cooperation, and the nature of a sense of loyalty to the agreement (responsibility) and teach simplicity which is a form of fortitude to the wider community.
Ariyanto, K. (2019) ‘4 Konsesus Dasar Berbangsa dan Bernegara’, Kesbangpol.
Azra, A. (2016) Transformasi Politik Islam. Prenadamedia grup.
Bin Bayyah, A. (2014) Tanbih al-Maraji’ ‘ala Ta’shil al-Fiqh Al-Waqi’. Beirut: Markaz Nama’li al-buhuts as al-Dirasat.
Hayyan, A. (2001) Tafsir al-Bahr al-Muhith. Beirut: Dar Al-Kutub Al-Ilmiyah.
HIMASAL, T. B. M. (2018) Fikih Kebangsaan 1, Merajut Kebersamaan di Tengah Kebhinekaan. 1st edn. Edited by A. Muntaha. Kediri.
Ibn Qayyim al-Jauziyyah (1987) Jala’ al-Afham. 2nd edn. Kuwait: Dar al-’Arubah.
Idris, Gusti. 2019. Penanaman Karakter Religius dalam Pelaksanaan Program Jum’at Bergema di SMA Negeri 2 Sungai Raya Kabupaten Kubu Raya. Jurnal Pembelajaran Prospektif Volume 4 Nomor 2, hal ; 1-7
Liputan, 6 (2010) Temanku Teroris?, Kisah Dua Santri Ngruki. (Online). (https://www.liputan6.com), di unduh 20 April 2022.
Lirboyo, H. 2022 (2022) ‘HAUL & HAFLAH AKHIRUSSANAH 2022 | Pondok Pesantren Lirboyo & Madrasah Hidayatul Mubtadiin’. (online). (https://www.youtube.com/c/PondokPesantrenLirboyo), diunduh 3 mei 2022.
Rokhmad, Abu. 2014. Pandangan Kiai tentang Deradikalisasi Paham Islam Radikal di Kota Semarang. Jurnal “Analisa” Volume 21 Nomor 01 Juni 2014 halaman 27-37
Rukin (2021) ‘Metodologi Penelitian Kualitatif’, in Rofiq, A. (ed.) Buku Elektronik. revisi. Surabaya: Yayasan Ahmar Cendekia Indonesia Bahasa.
Wikipediia (2018) Pengeboman Surabaya (2018). surabaya. (Online) (https://id.wikipedia.org), di unduh pada 3 Februari 2022.
Wisudawan Maha santri Ma’had Aly Lirboyo 2018-2019, T. F. K. I. (AFKAR) (2018) KRITIK IDEOLOGO RADIKAL Deradikalisasi Doktrin Keagamaan Ekstrim Dalam upaya meneguhkan Islam berwawasan Kebangsaan. 2018th edn. Edited by K.H. M. Azizi Hasbulah. Kediri: Lirboyo Press, Lawang Songo Lirboyo.
Safir. 2016. 19 Pesantren Terindikasi Ajarkan Terorisme.
Copyright (c) 2022 Sahal Mahfud, Yunita Dwi Pristiani, Suratman
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License