Pengaruh Pembelajaran Berbasis Multiliterasi Terhadap Kemampuan Berpikir Kritis
This research is study to know is there any influence learning multiliteracy based on ability to think critically students. This study is backed by the lack of competence of ability to think critically students. In writing this article used quantitative research design with the form of the Quasi Eksperimental Design tipe of Non-Equivalent Control Group Design. Population in this research is all the students who study Learning Indonesian Language which devided in A, B, C, D, and E class. But, chosen sample appropriate to a purpose is class B as a experiment class and class C as a control class. Technique to collect data was throught pretest and posttest that contains about matter learning Indonesian Language in elementary school. The test had previously been through with a score 1of the practical and realiabilitas test with a score 0,685. The score is indicated that instrument test has been valid and it is reliable. Furthermore, the data which has been obtained analiyzed by using a technique test-t with the score 0,036 which had previously been preceded by do the normality test. The score is indicated that data is normal. The result of next a hypothesis that get the result H0rejected,that means that learning multiliteracy up a critical thinking tool in the ability of the students
Permana, E. P. (2016). Penerapan Metode Pembelajaran Kooperatif Numbered Heads Together (NHT) Untuk Meningkatkan Hasil Belajar dan Berpikir Kritis Siswa Pada Mata Pelajaran IPS SD. JURNAL PENDIDIKAN DASAR NUSANTARA, 1(2). doi:10.29407/jpdn.v1i2.210
Sudikan, S.Y. 2017. Pembelajaran Bahasa dan Apresiasi Sastra Berbasis Budaya. Sidoarjo: Satu Kata.
Suyono. 2009. Pembelajaran Efektif fan Produktif Berbasis Literasi: Analisis Konteks, Prinsip, dan wujud Alternatif Strategi Implementasinya di Sekolah. Jurnal Bahasa dan Seni, 37:203-217.
Sakti, T.P. 2012. Budaya Literasi Sebagai Relasi Dunia: Bentuk Kolonialisme Budaya, “Makalah Seminar Internasional Multikultural dan Globalisasi. UI 12-13 Desember 2012, 258-274.
Marocco,C.C. 2008. Supported Literacy For Adolescents: Transforming Teaching And Content Learning For The Twenty First Century. San Fransisco: Jossy-Bass A Wiley Imprint.
Syamsudin, A.R. & Damayanti, V. 2011. Metode Penulisan Pendidikan Bahasa. Bandung: PT Remaja Rosdakarya.
Sukmadinata, N.S. 2013. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan. Bandung: PT Remaja Rosdakarya.
Copyright (c) 2018 PINUS: Jurnal Penelitian Inovasi Pembelajaran
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License