Main Article Content
This study is based on the observation and experience of the researcher, that courtship is used to motivate themselves, students who have positive perception of courtship will be motivated to compete with each other to be able to achieve optimal learning achievement. Conversely with students who have less courageous activity will have limitations in achieving learning achievement. This research uses a quantitative approach with associative causal techniques. The process of data analysis using the help of SPSS 23.00 for windows program using product moment correlation test. The sample of this research are 30 students taken by using simple random sampling. Data collection using questionnaire activity dating activity and questionnaire motivation to learn. The result of data analysis using product moment correlation test showed the influence of dating activity on learning motivation to get value r_hitung 0,415> r_tabel 0,361 with 5% significance level. So it can be concluded that Ha sounded no influence of courtship activity on learning motivation in grade XI students at SMAN PEMUDA PAPAR academic year 2016/2017. Based on the results of research conducted researcher suggestions that need dikemukanan is as one of the materials to improve student learning motivation with the help of a boyfriend or friend.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Dasril dan Mawardah, Mutia. 2014. Hubungan Antara Religiusitas Dengan Sikap Terhadap
Pacaran Pada Santri Pondok Pesantren Ahlul Quran Palembang. Jurnal ilmiah
PSYCHE. 8 (1)
DeGenova & Rice. 2005. Intimate relations hip, marriage and family. 6th edition. Boston: Mc
Sudjana, 2005. Metode statistika. Bandung: Tarsito.
Sugiyono. 2016. Metode penelitian pendidikan pendekatan kuantitatif, kualitatif dan R&D.
Undang-Undang RI No. 20 Tahun 2003 tentang sistem pendidikan nasional. Tersedia :
http://www.slideshare.net/suprapto/uu-no-20-tahun-2003., diunduh 15 januari
Winkel. 2005. Psikologi pendidikan dan evaluasi belajar. Jakarta: Gramedia.