Main Article Content
The purpose of the research and development are as follows: 1) the media format description of the basic attitudes of the conservative model of DVD Structured Learning Approach (SLA) received by the media and lecturer (2) counselor of the DVD Structured Learning Approach (SLA) that is acceptable to media experts and prospective counselors (students). Based on the achievement of the two objectives of research and development, the basic attitude attitudes of the DVD Structured Learning Approach (SLA) as the research model will be produced. This research uses research and development research or development and research.
Key words: DVD Structured Learning Approach (SLA), Counselor Basic Attitude
Tujuan penelitian dan pengembangan adalah sebagai berikut: 1) diperoleh deskripsi format media sikap dasar konseloR rmodel DVD Structured Learning Approach (SLA) (SLA)yang dapat diterima oleh ahli media dan calon dosen (mahasiswa), 2) diperoleh deskripsi isi media sikap dasar konselor model DVD Structured Learning Approach (SLA) (SLA) yang dapat diterima oleh ahli media dan calon konselor (mahasiswa). Berdasarkan ketercapaian dua tujuan penelitian dan pengembangan tersebut akan dihasilkan media sikap dasar konselor model DVD Structured Learning Approach (SLA), (SLA )sebagai produk penelitian. Penelitian ini menggunakan jenis penelitian Research and Development atau penelitian dan pengembangan.
Kata kunci: DVD Structured Learning Approach (SLA), Sikap dasar konselor
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License