Main Article Content
This study aims to determine: (1) the character of the artifacts in the text Semar Semar, (2) private counselors drawn from the text Semar. Used a qualitative approach with Gadamerian hermeneutic method. Hermeneutic Gadamerian is a kind of hermeneutic research objective (Objectivist hermeneutics). Source data from this study are primary and secondary. The primary data comes from the book What and Who Semar Semar bouquet Sri Mulyono and the Inner Javanese Tuti Sumukti bouquet. Secondary data comes from interviews with Ki Purbo langsug Asmoro, S.Kar, Hum. The results showed that the character of Semar that can diadikan model for personal counselor, namely character (1) counsel, (2) encouragement, (3) prevention, (4) the waiter, (5) friendly, (6) wise, (7) honest (8) concerned.
Key words: Semar character, private counselor
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License