PENERAPAN MODEL PEMBELAJARAN INTERAKTIF AKADEMIS EMOSIONAL UNTUK PENINGKATAN PRESTASI BELAJAR (PTK pada mata pelajaran Bahasa Indonesia di kelas V SDN 86 Kota Bengkulu)
This research is aimed to improve learning achievement through the application of emotional academic interactive learning model in Indonesian language subjects in grade V elementary school. To achieve this goal used classroom action research methods in collaboration with the teacher model as a researcher. The study was conducted at SDN 86 Kota Bengkulu for three cycles. The result of the research showed that the application of interactive academic model of emotional learning can improve student's learning achievement in Indonesian Language subjects. An effective model is learning with an emphasis on loving care towards students with problems and classes in an integrated manner. The core of this model the role of teachers should be more affectionate, creative and improvise in helping student achievement.
Copyright (c) 2017 PIJAR NUSANTARA
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License