Penguatan Critical Thingking, Collaboration, Communication dan Creative (4C) Pada Mata Kuliah PKn Melalui Mobile Learning Berbasis Schoology
The selection of the right learning media will help achieve high-level learning goals, collaboration, good communication and creativity in Civics courses. This study aims to determine: 1) how is the level of practicality of schoology-based mobile learning as strengthening 4C in Civics courses? and 2) what is the potential impact of schoology-based mobile learning as strengthening 4C in Civics courses. The method in this research is Research and Development (RnD). By doing 3 stages, namely preliminary studies, product development and testing. Data were collected through questionnaires, documentation and objective tests. Data analysis was carried out through quantitative descriptive analysis. The level of practicality of Schoology-based mobile learning shows that the results of material expert validation are 92.8% and media expert validation is 87.5%, which means that the Schoology-based mobile learning validation is valid. While the results of the schoology-based mobile learning trial results at the one to one stage obtained 84.5%, the small group stage 77.7% and the field evaluation stage 89.1%. At the trial stage, it is categorized as practical to use. And to find out the potential impact of schoology-based mobile learning, a pretest and posttest were carried out which obtained N.Gain 0.735, which means the potential impact of high school-based mobile learning. The existence of schoology-based mobile learning helps to achieve the 4C Civics learning objectives
Arief, R. (2012). saha Peningkatan Kompetensi Softskill melalui Student Centered- Learning bagi Mahasiswa
yang Mengikuti Mata Kuliah Analisa Perancangan Sistem. Jurnal Pendidikan Teknologi dan
Kejuruan , 21 (1), 11-12.
Chandra, Y. D. (2016). Perancangan aplikasi mobile learning TOEIC pada smartphone Android. (Vol. 4). Jurnal
Vokasi Teknik elektro dan Informasi.
Gall, B. &. (2003). Education Research. . New York: Allyn and Bacon.
Hakim, H. d. (2015). Pengembangan Aplikasi Andronika Berbasis Android pada Mata Pelajaran Teknik
Elektronika di SMK Negeri 2 Surabaya. (Vol. 4). Surabaya: Jurnal Pendidikan Teknik Elektro.
Kusumastuti, S. (2013). Upaya Smk Bidang Studi Bisnis Manajemen Dalam Memenuhi Kebutuhan Softskill
Dunia Industri. Jupe UNS , 1 (3), 1-13.
Mariyani. (2021). Dampak Potensial Pengembangan Lembar Kerja Peserta Didik Berbasis Hotsdengan Sistem
Barcode Pada Mata Pelajaran PPKn. JPK : Jurnal Pancasila dan Kewarganegaraan , 6 (1), 1-11.
Mariyani, A. A. (2021). Strategi Guru PPKn dalam Pelaksanaan Pembelajaran Jarak Jauh Selama Masa Pandemi
Covid-19 di Pali, Sumatera Selatan. PINUS , 6 (2), 1-15.
Miftah, M. (2013). Penerapan Teori Belajar Dan Desain Instruksional Dalam Program Mobile Learning. Jurnal
KWANGSAN , 1 (1), 46-56.
Nurlaili Tri Rahmawati, S. (2016). Analisis Kemampuan Berpikir Kreatif Matematik Ditinjau Dari Kesadaran
Metakognisi Siswa Pada Pembelajaran Sscs Berbantuan Schoology. Unnes Journal of
Mathematics Education Research , 5 (1).
Paturahman, M. (2017). Reaktualisasi Pendidikan Kewarganegaraan Di Perguruan Tinggi (Suatu Tinjauan
Andragogi). SOSIO-E-KONS, , 9 (3), 250-256.
Salleh, S. M. (2012). Web-Based Simulation Learning Framework to Enhance Students’ Critical Thinking Skills”.
International Educational Technology Conference. 64. Semarang: UNNES.
Sudjimat, A. D. (2010). engembangan Model Pendidikan Soft Skill melalui Pembelajaran pada Program Studi
Pendidikan Teknik Mesin FT UM. Jurnal Teknologi dan Kejuruan , 33 (1), 133.
Copyright (c) 2022 Mariyani Mariyani
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License