Pengembangan E-Modul Ekonomi Mata Pelajaran Ekonomi Bisnis Materi Pelaku Ekonomi Untuk Siswa Kelas X AKL 1 SMKN 2 Kediri
In research, it aims to result in e-Module economics for students of class X AKL 1 SMKN 2 Kediri. The method used in the development of this research is to develop the ADDIE model through five stages, but in the current research is limited to four stages. Validation test to three expert validators, namely material expert validator, media expert validator, and linguist validator. The validation test in this study was carried out through two stages. The results of the material expert validation test in the first stage received a score of 80.83% with good criteria, experiencing an increase in results in the second stage with a value of 90.83% with excellent criteria. In the validation test the first stage media media experts get a score of 75% with sufficient criteria, and the second stage increases with a value of 93.75% with excellent criteria. Furthermore, for the validation test linguists get a score with sufficient criteria of 65.63% and increase in the second stage by 87.5% with good criteria. e-Modules that are currently developed are considered quite effective in supporting classroom learning. Students can access on their respective gadgets, not spend too much internet quota, arranged systematically, and compiled based on e-Module development guidelines by the Directorate of High School Development.
Arikunto, S. (2008) Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktik. Rineka Karya.
Diofanu, A., Wijoyo, S. H. and Wicaksono, S. A. (2020) ‘Pengembangan E-Modul Berbasis Electronic Publication (EPUB) Menggunakan Model Pengembangan ADDIE Pada Mata Pelajaran Pemrograman Dasar di SMK Negeri 4 Malang’, Jurnal Pengembangan Teknologi Informasi dan Ilmu Komputer, 4(7), pp. 2204–2211.
Hasbullah (2012) Dasar-dasar Ilmu Pendidikan. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers.
Mudyahardjo, R. (2012) Pengantar Pendidikan. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers.
Pribadi, B. A. (2011) Model Desain Sistem Pembelajaran. Jakarta: Dian Rakyat.
Uno, B. H. (2014) Profesi Kependidikan: Problema, Solusi, dan Reformasi Pendidikan di Indonesia. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
Copyright (c) 2022 Kusnul Khotimah, Elis Irmayanti, Bayu Surindra
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License