Main Article Content
Assertive behavior is important for individuals. Assertive behavior reflects how individuals are able to recognize themselves and be honest in dealing with or interacting with others. Assertive behavior leads individuals to be able to appreciate the expression of positive and negative feelings of themselves and others and to be able to exercise self-control without guilt. The purpose of this study was to determine the efforts to increase assertiveness through group counseling services with assertive training techniques for students. In this study, the research subjects were students who had a low level of assertiveness in class X DPIB 2 SMK Negeri 1 Sampang. This research took place in two cycles. The data collection technique used a student activeness questionnaire. The data analysis method used to analyze the level of success or the percentage of giving reinforcement to student assertiveness was done by providing an evaluation questionnaire. From the results of cycles I and II, there was an increase in the criteria for rigor from "low" to "medium" and "high". Group counseling with assertive training techniques can increase student assertiveness.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Deraishy Luo. 2012. Makalah Perilaku Asertif (Online), (http://deraishy-blogdedhe.blogspot.com/2012/05/makalah-perilaku-asertif.html) diakses 16/10/20 pukul 16:15
Faradita, Rizki Mutia, Yessy Elita, Rita Sinthia (2018) Pengaruh Konseling Kelompok Dengan Teknik Assertive Training Terhadap Kemampuan Asertivitas Siswa Kelas Viii 8 Smp Negeri 18 Kota Bengkulu. Jurnal Ilmiah Bimbingan dan Konseling, Volume 1 Nomor 2 2018 FKIP Universitas Bengkul. 1(2):58-66
Mio Hilig. 2011. “ASERTIVITAS”, (online), ( http://ururureaoka.blogspot.com/2011/10/asertivitas.html) , diakses 16/10/20 pukul 16:15
Pratanti. 2007. “Tips bersikap asertif”, (online), (http://pratanti.wordpress.com/2007/10/26/tips-bersikap-asertif/) , diakses tanggal 16/10/20 pukul 10:00
Rahardjo, Susilo & Gudnanto. (2011). Pemahaman Individu Teknik Non Tes. Kudus: Nora Media Enterprise