Main Article Content
Truancy is a form of student delinquency, which if not resolved or addressed can have a more severe impact. Truancy is one of the factors causing an unhealthy school environment or climate. And students are the main actors in these events. . How serious this truancy behavior needs full attention from various parties. Not only attention comes from the school, but also attention that comes from parents, friends, and the government. Truancy is very detrimental and can even be a source of new problems. This study aims to reduce truancy in class XII IPS 3 SMA Negeri 1 Pasirian through group counseling using token economy techniques. This study used Guidance and Counseling action research, the research design used was the Kemmis and Taggart model consisting of 2 cycles. The results showed that for truancy level truancy in the initial state of 40% after cycle I to 20% and after cycle II to 0%, for the moderate category in the initial state of 40% after cycle I remained 20% and after cycle II it became 0%, for Initial low category 20% after cycle I become 40% and after cycle, II remains 40%, while for the very low category in the initial state 0% after cycle I remain 0% and after cycle II becomes 60%. This shows that group counseling using token economy techniques can reduce truancy in class XII IPS 3 SAM Negeri 1 Pasirian
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Gazda, 1984. Group Counseling A Developmental Approach. Third Edition.Toronto: Allyn and Bacon. Inc
Kemmis and Taggart. (1990). The Action Research Planner. Victorio. Deakin: Univ Press.
Komalasari, kokom. (2011). Pembelajaran Kontekstual Konsep dan Aplikasi. Bandung: PT Refika Aditama.
Martin, G. & J. Pear. (2015). Modifikasi Perilaku Makna dan Penerapannya (10th ed.). Yogjakarta: Pustaka Pelajar
Nurhisan, Juntika. (2003), Dasar-dasar Bimbingan dan Konseling. Bandung, Mutiara
Prayitno. (1997). Pelayanan Bimbingan dan Konseling (SLTP). Jakarta: PT. Bina Sumber Daya MIPA.
Purwanta, Edi. (2012). Modifikasi Perilaku Alternatif Penanganan Anak Berkebutuhan Khusus. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar