Respon pakar media dan ulama terkait vaksin covid-19
Reviewing the rapid spread of covid 19 and the resulting risks will have a big impact if not handled immediately. Regarding this, the government is implementing a vaccination program especially for the Indonesian people at the end of 2020. This program has brought various responses from various groups, including medical experts and scholars, because it has caused a lot of polemics. The purpose of this study was to determine the response of medical experts and scholars regarding the covid 19 vaccine. This research approach is quantitative, a type of survey research with data collection through a Likert scale to support the accuracy of the research. The population is medical experts and scholars in the Gajah sub-district, Demak district. The research sample amounted to 10 respondents with cluster random sampling in data collection. The results of this study are medical experts and scholars fully support the program, even giving a positive response, with an index of 85% (strongly agree). With this research, it is hoped that the public will be aware of the importance of the Covid-19 vaccination and be able to increase motivation in participating in the program.
Aditya Yasmin, M. N. (2018, Desember). ANALISIS FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI MAHASISWA UNTUK BERWIRAUSAHA (Studi Kasus Mahasiswa Agribisnis UIN Syarif Hidayatulloh Jakarta). Jurnal Agribisnis, Vol. 12 No. 2, hlm. 132-148.
Fajar Fathur Rachman, S. P. (2020, November). Analisis Sentimen Pro dan Kontra Masyarakat Indonesia tentang Vaksin Covid-19 pada media Sosial Twitter. Indonesian of Health Information Mnagement Journal, Vol. 8 No. 2(ISSN (Print) : 2354-8932 ISSN (Online) : 2655-9129), hlm. 100-109.
Farina Gandryani, F. H. (2021, April). PELAKSANAAN VAKSINASI COVID-19 DI INDONESIA: HAK ATAU KEWAJIBAN WARGA NEGARA. Jurnal Rechts Vinding, Vol. 10 No. 1, hlm. 23-24.
Indonesia, M. U. (2021, Maret). Menyikapi Istihalah: Kasus Astra Zeneca.
Makmun, A. H. (2020, Oktober). Tinjauan Terkait Pengembangan Vaksin Covid-19. Jurnal Molucca Medica, Vol. 13 No. 2, hlm. 52-59.
Miftahus Sa'diyah, M. A. (2022, januari ). Problematika Hukum Penggunaan XVaksin AstraZeneca: Analisis Hermeneutik terhadap Fatwa Majelis Ulama Indonesia. Journal of Islamic Law, vol. 3 No. 1, hlm. 1-16.
Nugroho. S.A, H. I. (2021, Agustus). Efektifitas dan Keamanan Vaksin Covid-19: Studi Referensi. Jurnal Keperawatan Profesional, Vol. 9 No. 2, hlm. 1-47.
Octafia, L. A. (2021, Desember). Vaksin Covid-19: Perdebatan, Persepsi dan Pilihan. Jurnal Emik, Vol. 4 nomor 2, hlm.160-174.
Rahayu, R. S. (2021, Februari). Vaksin Covid 19 di Indonesia: Analisis Berita Hoax. Jurnal Ekonomi, Vol. 9 No. 2, hlm. 39-42.
Widanarti Setyaningsih, E. L. (2021). SURVEY PENELITIAN PERSEPSI MASYARAKAT TENTANG VAKSIN COVID 19 TERHADAP PERSIAPAN NEW NORMAL BAGI LANSIA. UNIVERSITAS BINAWAN, hlm.1-51.
Copyright (c) 2022 Atina Mumtaza
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License