Identifikasi Salah Satu Bentuk Sel Epidermis Pada Beberapa Daun Sub Kelas Asteridae
The epidermis is the layer of cells on the outside and covers the surface of
leaves, flowers, fruits, seeds, stems and roots. The function of the epidermis is
to protect the internal organs of the plant. Based on its function, the epidermis
can develop and undergo modifications like stomata and trichomes. This
research was conducted with the aim of identifying one of the epidermal
derivatives in plants from the Asteridae subclass. In this study, the method used
to observe epidermal cells was the Halsil descriptive method obtained based on
research the form of the epidermis on some leaves of the Asteridae subclass,
including the frangipani plant (Plumeria) which has stomata of the parasitic
type. Furthermore, eggplant (Solanum melongena) has non-glandular type
trichomes. After that, the cayenne pepper (Capsicum sp) had anisocytic type of
stomata. Then the tomato plant (Lypersicum esculentum) has anomocytic type
of stomata. In addition to the derived form of the epidermis on the leaves, there
are stomata, trichomes, bulforms, lithocyte cells and myrosin. Furthermore, in
the stem there are silica cells and cork cells. Then at the root there are root
hairs and velamen. Derivatives of the epidermis, Stomata, Trichomes.
Allndrialni Megall daln Morallitall Challtri. 2022. Jenis Stomaltal Beberalpal Spesies Falmili Rosallcealle.
Prosiding SEMNAllS BIO, 1(2), 1450-1454.
Allnu Oktallrin, Henny L. Rallmpe, et alll. Struktur Sel Epidermis daln Stomaltal Beberalpal Dalun Tumbuhaln
Suku Euphorbialceale. Online MIPAl Unsralt Jurnall, 6 (1), 69-73.
Faluziah, Alrbalul., et al. (2019). Alnallisis Jenis Stomaltal Paldal Dalun Talnalmal n Menggunalkaln Metode
Pencetalkaln Stomaltal. Prosiding Seminalr Nalsionall Biologi VII.
Halryalnti.2010. Jumlalh daln Distribusi Stomaltal paldal Dalun Beberalpal Spesies Talnalmaln Dikotil daln
Monokotil. Buletin Alnaltomi daln Fisiologi Vol. XVIII, No. 2, Oktober 2010
Mulyani, Sri. 2019. Alnaltomi Tumbuhaln. Yogyalkarta : PT Kanisius.
Sabandar, Agalve., et al. (2021). Struktur Sel Epidermis daln Stomaltal Alegicerals corniculaltum daln
Rhizophoral alpiculaltal di Mualral Sungali Desal Pokal daln Desal Lealhalri. Jurnall
Ilmu daln Pendidikaln Biologi, 10 (1), 81-87.
Sari, Wina Dyah Puspital., et all. (2017). Alnallisis Struktur Stomaltal Paldal Beberalpal Dalun Tumbuhaln
Hidrifit Sebalgali Balhaln Aljalr Maltal Kulialh Alnaltomi Tumbuhaln. Jurnall Biosalins,
Sutrialn Yayan. 2011. Pengalntal r Alnaltomi Tumbuhaln. Jakarta: PT RINEKA CIPTA.
Walrdani, Hilda Alqua Kusuma. (2019). Studi Alnaltomi Trikomal Dalun dalri Falmili Solalnalceale daln
Cucurbitalceale. Jurnall Kegurualn daln Ilmu Pendidikaln, 3 (2). 78-81.
Copyright (c) 2023 Sri Rezeki , Tri Mustika Sarjani, Hesti Maharani, Saroh Maduma Sihombing, Evaronika Br Tarigan, Irna Nasution, Siti Putri Sajidah Simatupang, Maulida Antika
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License