HASIL AKREDITASI JURNAL
Before prepare and submit article manuscripts, please note that author(s) are discouraged from withdrawing submitted papers after it is in the publication process (review, copyedit, layout, etc.,). During the time, Jurnal Biologi dan Pembelajarannya: Jurnal Biologi dan Pembelajarannya had spent valuable resources besides time spent in the process.
JBP: Jurnal Biologi dan Pembelajarannya accepts the following types of papers:
- Research Articles(up to ~5000 words, including references, notes and captions, or ~5 printed pages) are expected to present a major advance. Research Articles include an abstract, an introduction, up to six figures or tables, sections with brief subheadings, and upwards of 10 references. Materials and Methods should usually be included in supplementary materials, which should also include information needed to support the paper's conclusions.
- Reports(up to 5000 words including references, notes and captions or ~3 printed pages) present important new research results of broad significance. Reports should include an abstract, an introductory paragraph, up to four figures or tables, and about 5 references. Materials and Methods should usually be included in supplementary materials, which should also include information needed to support the paper's conclusions
- Reviews(up to 3500 words including references, notes and captions) describe new developments of interdisciplinary significance and highlight future directions. They include an abstract, an introduction that outlines the main theme, brief subheadings, and an outline of important unresolved questions. A maximum of 30 references is suggested. Most Reviews are solicited by the editors, but unsolicited submissions may also be considered.
The Author’s Guideline of JBP :Jurnal Biologi dan Pembelajarannya since the publication year of 2014
- JBP: Jurnal Biologi dan Pembelajarannyaa national scientific journal is open to seeking innovation, creativity, and novelty. JBP: Jurnal Biologi dan Pembelajarannya is a peer-review journal published by the Universitas Nusantara PGRI Kediri in collaboration with Konsorsium Pendidikan Biologi Indonesia (KPBI) and Konsosrsium Biologi (KOBI). The aim of the journal is to facilitate scientific publication of the results of researches in Indonesia and participate to boost the quality and quantity of research for academics and researchers. Since 2017, JBP: Jurnal Biologi dan Pembelajarannya published twice a year, in April and October by publishing research results and critical analysis studies in the field of Main group of living things, Structure and function, Changes and development, Applied biology, Living things and their environment, and Sains education
The Manuscript General Guidelines
The manuscript text general guidelines are as follows:
- The manuscript is the authentic research result that has not been published yet in other publication media or publishing houses.
- Manuscript accepted standard written in Indonesian;
- The manuscript text tought to be written as this article template. The article is written on A4-size paper (210x297 mm), with custom margins as follows: left 40 mm, right 30 mm, bottom 30 mm and top 30 mm, Calibri theme font, 10pt font size, and single lin-spacing.
- The manuscript is typed using Microsoft Word program on A4 paper, around 3,000-5,000 words including figures, tables and references.
- The manuscript does not contain any plagiarism element. The editorial board will directly reject the text that indicates plagiarism. We use plagiarism software to check your manuscript.
- The manuscript consists of five main headings: Pendahuluan (Introduction); Metode (Methods); Hasil dan Pembahasan (Results; Pembahasan (Discussion); Keimpulan dan Saran (Conclusions and Suggestions); Referensi (References);
- Title of the article should be as short as possible, and should represent the content of the manuscript;
- Author names are written under the title, followed by author affiliation and e-mail address;
- Abstract written in Indonesian. Abstract not exceeding 300 words, write a narrative consists goals / objectives, methods, and findings of the research / writing;
- Keywords: words or phrases that are important, specific, or representative for articles and consisting of 3-5 words;
- The manuscript must be written in the following template;
The Guidelines for the Manuscript Body Text
The title of the manuscript: The title should be informative and be written both briefly and clearly. It cannot diverse multi interpretations. It has to be pinpoint with the issues that will be discussed. The beginning word is written in capital case and symmetrically. The article title does not contain any uncommon abbreviation. The main ideas should be written first and followed then by its explanations. The article title should be written within twenty words, 12pt-sized font, with the bold selection and in the center text format.
Author Details and Authorship: All contributing authors’ names should be added, and their names arranged in the correct order for publication. A correct email address should be supplied only by the corresponding author. The full name of each author must be present in the exact format they should appear for publication, including or exclude any middle names or initials as required. The affiliation of each contributing author should be correct on their individual author name.
The criteria of authorship are as follows; Substantial contributions to the conception or design of the work; or the acquisition, analysis, or interpretation of data for the work; Drafting the work or revising it critically for important intellectual content; Final approval of the version to be published; Agreement to be accountable for all aspects of the work in ensuring that questions related to the accuracy or integrity of any part of the work are appropriately investigated and resolved.
Abstract: The abstract has to be written within 300 words maximum and followed by with three to five keywords and arranged alphabetically. Abstract must contain research objectives, methods, result, conclusion and limitation (optional). Authors should provide appropriate and short keywords that encapsulate the principal topics of the paper 3-6 phrases. Abstract written in 1 space line and 10 font size Arial.
Introduction: The introduction must contain (sortly and consecutively) a general background and a literature review (state of the art) as the basic of the brand new research question, statements of the brand new scientific article, main research problems, and the hypothesis. In the final part of the introduction, the purpose of the article writing should be stated. They should be represented in the literature review to show the brand new of the scientific article.
Methods: The method explains how the research is conducted, including research design, data collection, research instrument and analytic methods. This part should be narated.
Results and Discussion: Write results in a logical sequence. Results with important findings should be present first. When presenting results in a table or figure, do not repeat all those contents in the text. Present only the summary of the text. Describe only new and important aspects of the study. Do not repeat all information from the results section or any section above. Present limitations of the study. Write the issues that are new or unsolved, for future research. This section consists of the information on What/How the presented data were produced, no raw data should be present in the article. The produced data are presented in tables, or figures with an explanation of what is the result/findings from the work. The section will also need to address connections between findings and basic concepts or hypothesis made earlier. Authors should also express whether any arguments were needed relating to other works from other researchers. Write implications made by the work related to theoretical or applications.
Conclusion: This is the final part containing conclusions, limitations and recommendations. The conclusions will be the answers of the hypothesis or research question, the research purposes and the research discoveries. The conclusions should not contain only the repetition of the results and discussions. It should be the summary of the research results as the author expects in the research purposes or the hypothesis. Research limitations and recommendations contain deficiency in the research and suggestions associated with further ideas from the research.
Acknowledgement: Acknowledgements to those who support the research (sponsors and respondents). Families and supervisors are not allowed in this section.
References: All the references that used in the article must be listed in this part. In this part, all the used references must be taken from primary sources (scientific journals and the least number is 80% from all the references) that published in the last ten years.
The Guidelines for the Citations and References
All the served data or quotes in the article taken from the other author articles should attach the reference sources. The references should use a reference application management such as Mendeley, End Note, or Zotero. The writing format that used in JBP : JurnalBiologi dan Pembelajarannya follows the format applied by APA 6th Edition (American Psychological Association). For example:
 Yusoff, M, Rahman, S.,A., Mutalib, S., and Mohammed, A. , 2006, Diagnosing Application Development for Skin Disease Using Backpropagation Neural Network Technique, Journal of Information Technology, vol 18, hal 152-159.
 Wallace, V. P. , Bamber, J. C. dan Crawford, D. C. 2000. Classification of reflectance spectra from pigmented skin lesions, a comparison of multivariate discriminate analysis and artificial neural network. Journal Physical Medical Biology , No.45, Vol.3, 2859-2871.
 Wyatt, J. C, dan Spiegelhalter, D., 1991, Field Trials of Medical Decision-Aids: Potential Problems and Solutions, Clayton, P. (ed.): Proc. 15th Symposium on Computer Applications in Medical Care, Vol 1, Ed. 2, McGraw Hill Inc, New York.
Wyatt, J. C, Spiegelhalter, D, 2008, Field Trials of Medical Decision-Aids: Potential Problems and Solutions, Proceeding of 15th Symposium on Computer Applications in Medical Care, Washington, May 3.
All Figures (charts, diagrams, line drawings, web pages/screenshots, and photographic images) should be submitted in electronic form. All Figures should be of high quality, legible and numbered consecutively with Arabic numerals. Graphics may be supplied in color to facilitate their appearance on the online database. Figures created in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel should be supplied in their native formats. Electronic figures created in other applications should be copied from the origination software and pasted into MS Word template document. Photographic images should be inserted in the main body of the article and of high quality.
Tables should be typed and included in the main body of the article. The position of tables should be inserted in the text as close to the point of reference as possible. Ensure that any superscripts or asterisks are shown next to the relevant items and have corresponding explanations displayed as footnotes to the table, figure or plate.
The Online Submission Manuscript Guidelines
The manuscript text must be submitted by one of two systems (the Second procedure is more preferable):
- The document should submitted by Online Submission System in the JBP :Jurnal Biologi dan Pembelajarannya E-journal portal.
- Firstly, the author should register as either an author or reviewer (checking role as author or reviewer) in the “Register”.
- After the registration step is completed, log in as an author, click in “New Submission”. The article submission stage consists of five stages, such as:(1). Start, (2). Upload Submission, (3). Enter Metadata, (4). Upload Supplementary Files, (5). Confirmation.
- In the “Start” column, choose Journal Section (nearby Volume and Issue will publish), check all the checklists.
- In the “Upload Submission” Columns, upload the manuscript files in MSWord format in this column.
- In the “Enter Metadata” columns, fill in with all the author data and affiliation. Including the Journal Title, Abstract, Keywords, and References.
- In the “Upload Supplementary Files” columns, the author is allowed to upload supplementary files, the statement letter, or any other else.
- In the “Confirmation” columns, if the data you entered are all correct already, then click “Finish Submission”.
- If the author has difficulties in the submission process through the online system, please contact Jurnal Biologi dan Pembelajarannya editorial team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.