Main Article Content
Recent instructions has been focusing on critical thinking skills by utilizing contextual learning resources. Therefore, this study was conducted by aiming at describing the quality of local culture-based students’ worksheet from the aspect of content, instructional design, instructional media, and the product users in accordance with the characteristics of primary school students. The integrated local culture-based worksheet was developed by using ADDIE model (analyze, design, development, implementation, and evaluation). The data collected n study were analyzed descriptive qualitatively. Further, this study produced a thematic students’ worksheet on three main topics. The perception of the expert of instructional content to the integrated local-culture based worksheet was also in excellent category. On the other hand, the perception of the expert of instructional design and instructional media were in good category. Lastly, the perception of the students as the product users was in excellent category. Thus, it can be concluded that the developed worksheet has been suited to the primary school students’ characteristics.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
- Burkes, E.K.M. (2007). Applying cognitive load theory to desaign of online learning. Doctor of Philosophy Dissertation. Denton: University of North Texas.
- Dazrullisa & Hadi, K. (2018). Pengaruh lembar kerja siswa (LKS) berbasis kearifan lokal terhadap hasil belajar siswa pada materi bangun datar. BINA GOGIK, 5(2), 50-62
- Dick, W., Carey, L., & Carey, J.O. (2009). The systematic design of instruction 7th Ed. United State of America: Pearson Education.
- Ediger, M. & Rao, D.B. (2003). School curriculum and administration. New Delhi: Discovery Publishing House
- Fraser-Abder, P. (2011). Teaching budding scientists-fostering scientific inquiry with diverse learner in grades 3-5. United State of America: Pearson Education, Inc Fry, H., Ketteridge, S., & Marshall, S. 2014. A handbook for teaching and learning in higher education: Enhancing academic practice, 4th edition. London: Roudledge
- Hackbarth, S. (1996). The educational technology handbook: A comprehensive Guide. Englewood Cliffs: Educational Technology Publication, Inc.
- Hamza, M. (2012). Developing training material guide. Swedish: Civil Contingencies Agency
- Jones, T. & Brown, C. (2011). Reading engagement: A comparison between ebooks and traditional print books in an elementary classroom. International Journal of Instruction, 4(2), 5-23.
- Kitao, K & Kitao S.K. (2016). Selecting and developing teaching/learning material. The Internet TESL Journal. Diterima melalui http/:iteslj.org/Articles/ Kitao-material.html, pada tanggal 5 Mei 2016.
- Laksana, D.N.L., & Widiastika, I.G. (2017). Pengembangan multimedia pembelajaran tematik sekolah dasar berbasis budaya lokal masyarakat Flores. Jurnal Pendidikan Dasar Nusantara, 2(2), 151-162
- Laksana, D.N.L., Degeng, I.N.S., & Dasna, I.W. (2017). Why teachers faces misconception: A study toward natural science teachers in primary schools. European Journal of Education Studies, 3(7), 667-679.
- Laksana, D.N.L., Degeng, I.N.S., & Dasna, I.W. (2019). The effects of inquiry-based learning and learning styles on primary school students’ conceptual understanding in multimedia learning environment. Journal of Baltic Science Education, 18(1), 51-62.
- Laksana, D.N.L., Kurniawan, P.A.W., & Niftalia, I. (2018). Pengembangan bahan ajar tematik SD kelas IV berbasis kearifan lokal masyarakat Ngada. Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Citra Bakti, 3(1), 1-10
- Laksana, D.N.L., Seso, M.A., & Riwu, I.U. (2019). Content and flores cultural context based thematic electronic learning materials: Teachers and students’ perception. European Journal of Education Studies, 5(9), 145-155
- Nurfitriani, W., Sumarmi, & Hariyono. (2018). Thematic text book development based on local wisdom. Jurnal Pendidikan Humaniora, 6(3), 145–151
- Reigeluth, C.M. & Carr-Cheliman, A.A. (2009). Theories for Different Outcomes of Instruction. Dalam C.M. Reigeluth, & A.A. Carr-Cheliman (Eds.), Instructional-Design Theories and Models: Building a Common Knowledge Base, Vol. 3 (pp. 195-197), New York: Routledge