Main Article Content
Abstract: Discipline is a matter related to motivation. Motivation is needed to foster student discipline. Students in grade IV SDN I Gondosuli experienced problems that affected the learning process and student motivation. Lack of student discipline in learning when the teacher is explaining the material, students are busy themselves and do not pay attention to the teacher's explanation. The purpose of this study is to describe student discipline in learning activities and describe students' motivation in learning in class IV SDN I Gondosuli. This type of research is a qualitative study using the phenomenological method. Questionnaire data collection techniques, observations, interviews and documentation. Data analysis techniques used are data reduction, data presentation and conclusion drawing. The results showed that the form of student discipline in learning activities from questionnaires, interviews and observations there were 10 items of observation there were 2 lowest questions in learning activities showed a high level of discipline. Motivation to learn there are 10 items of observation there are 4 low questions in student motivation tend to be low in learning activities, including the students nervous when arguing in front of the class, the attitude of students is still passive in asking questions and lacking confidence in the answers. Based on the results of the study it can be concluded that the form of student discipline in learning activities shows the results of high criteria and student learning motivation shows the criteria tend to be low.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author (s)
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
- Sardiman. (2014). Interaksi dan Motivasi Belajar Mengajar. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada.
- Daryanto (2013.hal 50).Perkembangan Disiplin.Yogyakarta: Gava Media.
- Sugiyono. (2016). Metode Penelitian Kuabtitatif, Kuaitatif, dan R&D.
- Bandung: Alfabeta.