Main Article Content
The pupose of this study is to describe the implementation of tahfidz al qur’an extracurricular activities, to descibe the character formation of students through tahfidz al qur’an extracurricular activities, to describe the impact of tahfidz al qur’an extracurricular activities on strengthening student character education. This research method includes the type of descriptive qualitative research. Data collection techniques used in the form of observation, using frank observation or disguised, this observation, observation made on students participating in tahfidz al qur’an extracurricular activities namely class 3 with a total of 36 students, and grades 4 and 5 were 37 students, interviews, intreviews, by looking for information on (principals, class teachers, and coaches of tahfidz al qur’an) and documentation studies. The data analysis technique uses interactive data analysis models, with the technique of checking the validity of the data using triangulation. The results of his research were the implementation of tahfidz al qur’an extracurricular activities which were attended by all students in grades 3, 4, and 5 with a total of 73 students, which would later be divided into groups according to the schedule made bye the school. Extracurricular activities as a forum for the formation of positive character toward students. Through the extracurricular activities of tahfidz al qur’an students are able to develop themselves, sharpen hidden talent in themselves, and love the qur’an to be memotized with melodious recitations to be heard, and able to become individuals who have good character and confidence. The results of this study can be used as insight to the school to always motivate students to be active in following the tahfidz al qur’an extracurricular activities so that the results of these activities can produce the best young cadres and graduates from the Muhammadiyah 1 Elementary School in Trenggalek.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author (s)
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
- Asep Dahliyana. 2017. Penguatan Pendidikan Karakter Melalui Kegiatan Ekstrakurikuler Di Sekolah. Vol 15, No. 1
- Budi Santoso, 2018. Penguatan Pendidikan Karakter Melalui Kegiatan Ekstrakurikuler Di Sekolah. Vol 15, No. 1
- Lexy J. Moleong. 2012. Metodelogi Penelitian Kualitatif. Bandung. PT Remaja Rosdakarya.
- Mulyasa. 2013. Manajemen Pendidikan Karakter. Jakarta. PT Bumi Aksara.
- Sugiyono. 2017. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan. Bandung. Penerbit Alfabeta.
- Tim Penyusun Kementerian Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan Republik Indonesia. 2017. Konsep dan Pedoman Penguatan Pendidikan Karakter Tingkat Sekolah Dasar dan Sekolah Menengah Pertama. Jl. Jenderal Sudirman. Jakarta.