Main Article Content
During the Covid-19 pandemic, everything must be done from home, including studying. There are many problems faced by students during Distance Learning (PJJ), which ultimately makes students experience stress in learning. Starting from students feeling bored studying at home, having difficulty concentrating, being anxious, restless when getting assignments from the teacher, causing dizziness/headaches, and reduced appetite. The problems above, if not resolved immediately, will have an impact on the value of student learning outcomes. One of the strategies to overcome this problem is a relaxation strategy. The purpose of this study was to determine that relaxation techniques can reduce stress in class XI MIPA 1 students of SMA Negeri 1 Mantua Lamongan, teaching 2020/2021. This research is single-subject research. This research lasted for 2 cycles, namely, cycle I and cycle II. Data collection techniques using interviews, observation, and measurement scale questionnaires. Methods of data analysis using qualitative and quantitative data analysis. The initial condition of the stress score reached 87.5, cycle I 75, while cycle II 47.5. From the results of the analysis, it can be concluded that there are differences in the stress levels of student learning before and after the action. Thus it can be concluded that relaxation strategies can reduce stress in learning for class XI MIPA 1 SMA Negeri 1 Mantap academic year 2020/2021.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Aryani. Farida. 2016. Stres Belajar. Makasar: Edukasi Mitra Grafika
Nurdini, 2009. Stress Pada Siswa Akselerasi. Jurnal Keberbakatan dan Kreativitas. 02.01 Februari. 20-30
Pramunto, Agus Bambang. 2016. Strategi Relaksasi Untuk Membantu Siswa Yang Mengalami Stres Belajar Di Kelas 9D SMP Negeri 1 Mejayan Kabupaten Madiun, http://e-journal.unipma.ac.id/index.php/JBK/article/download/266/238.
Suyono, Triyono, Dany M. Handarini,. Keefektifan Teknik Relaksasi Untuk Menurunkan Stress Akademik Siswa SMA, Vol. 4 No. 2 Juni 2016 h.117
Subandi. 2003. Psikoterapi Pendekatan Konvensional dan Kontemporer. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar offset