Main Article Content
The development of creative thinking is one of the focus of mathematics learning. This study aims to determine the level of creative thinking ability of students of SMP Krida Utama class VIII on the flat wake material. The sample in this study amounted to 5 students, the instrument used as many as 4 pieces of questions in the form of a description problem. Currently the development of creativity has become one of the focus of learning that can be developed through the teaching process, including mathematics learning. One of the topics in mathematics that has the potential as a means of developing the creativity of the attainment of creative thinking ability is the wake-up topic. In this study the number of students who meet the fluency indicator (fluency) as much as 65%, flexibility as much as 70%, 50% originality, elaboration as much as 40%.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Materi Lingkaran Di Kelas VIII MTS NURUL HUDA. Apotema, 2(2), 76–85.
Hendriana, H., & Sumarmo, U. (2014). Penilaian Pembelajaran Matematika.
Hendriana, H., & Sumarmo, U. (2017). Hard Skills dan soft skills.
Muthaharah, Y. A., Kriswandani, & Prihatnani, E. (2018). Analisis Kemampuan Berpikir Kreatif
Matematis Siswa SMP Dalam Menyelesaikan Soal Bangun Ruang Sisi Datar. Mitra Pendidikan
(JMP Online), 2(1), 63–75.
Putra, T. T., Irwan, & Vionanda, D. (2012). Meningkatkan Kemampuan Berpikir Kreatif Siswa Dengan
Pembelajaran Berbasis Masalah. Pendidikan Matematika, 1(1), 22–26.
Rohaeti, E. E. (2008). Pembelajaran dengan Pendekatan Eksplorasi untuk Mengembangkan
Kemampuan Berfikir Kritis dan Kreatif Matematik Siswa Sekolah Menengah Pertama.
Sumarmo, U., Hidayat, W., & Zukarnaen, R. (2012). Kemampuan Dan Disposisi Berpikir Logis, Kritis,
Dan Kreatif Matematik (Eksperimen terhadap Siswa SMA Menggunakan Pembelajaran
Berbasis Masalah dan Strategi Think-Talk-Write). Pengajaran MIPA, 17, 17–33