Main Article Content
This study has purpose to describe the achievement of students' mathematical communication with observation and interview. In this study, the method used is descriptive qualitative with the subject of 30 students SMPN 2 Ngamprah class VII. The instrument consists of 4 test questions. The result of the research is the percentage indicator of ability to connect the real object and the image into the form of mathematical idea is 41,67%, arrange conjecture, make argument, and generalize percentage of ability equal to 49,17%, explain idea, mathematical situation in writing by using picture ie reaching 57.78%, declaring everyday events in language or mathematical symbols, the percentage of ability is 24.67%
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Pada Pembelajaran Formulate Share Listen Create Materi Segiempat. Unnes Journal of
Mathematics Education Research, 4(2), 115–121.
Hendriana, H., Sumarmo, U., & Rohaeti, E. E. (2013). Kemampuan Komunikasi Matematik Serta
Kemampuan dan Disposisi Berpikir Kritis Matematik. Delta-Pi: Jurnal Matematika Dan
Pendidikan Matematika, 2(1), 35–45.
Kurnia, A. (2017). Mengembangkan Kemampuan Pemahaman dan Komunikasi Matematik Serta
Kemandirian Belajar Siswa SMP Melalui Reciprocal Teaching. STKIP SILIWANGI BANDUNG.
Pratiwi, D. D. (2015). Analisis Kemampuan Komunikasi Matematis Dalam Pemecahan Masalah
Matematika Sesuai Dengan Gaya Kognitif Dan Gender. Al-Jabar, 6(2), 40–52.
Senjayawati, E. (2015). Penerapan Pendekatan Kontekstual untuk Meningkatkan Kemampuan
Komunikasi Matematik Siswa SMK di Kota Cimahi. Didaktik, 9(1), 33–39.