Main Article Content
The Covid-19 pandemic has had the impact of changing new learning methods for students. The change in providing distance lectures during the pandemic has created new habits in the learning process. These changes have a psychological impact on students. This study aims to determine how the level of student anxiety in dealing with online learning. This study used a descriptive design with a sample of all students who studied nursing at the Nusantara University PGRI Kediri. The results of this study are that the level of mild anxiety is 4%, moderate is 81%, and severe is 15%. The conclusion in this study is that students feel anxiety at a moderate level in dealing with distance learning. Therefore, by conducting online psychoeducation to students about anxiety and how to manage anxiety during distance learning, it is hoped that it will increase student awareness so that the learning process runs effectively and efficiently.
anxiety, pandemic, distance learning, nursing students
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
How to Cite
Tri Wijayanti, E., Risnasari, N., & Dewi Aisyah, S. (2022). KECEMASAN MAHASISWA PERAWAT UNIVERSITAS NUSANTARA PGRI KEDIRI SELAMA PEMBELAJARAN JARAK JAUH. Judika (Jurnal Nusantara Medika), 5(2), 47-51. https://doi.org/10.29407/judika.v5i2.17421
- Dewi, Erika Untari, (2020). Pengaruh Kecemasan Pembelajaran Daring Masa Pandemi Covid-19 Terhadap Prestasi Belajar Mahasiswa Stikes William Surabaya. From https://jurnal.stikeswilliambooth.ac.id/index.php/Kep/article/view/210/194
- Jarnawi. (2020). Mengelola Cemas di Tengah Pandemik corona. Jurnal at-Taujih Bimbingan dan Konseling Islam, 3(1),60-73
- Masyrafina, I. (2020). Saat Pandemi, Gangguan Kecemasan Meningkat. Republika Online. Retrieved from https://www.republika.co.id/berita/qd7do1368/saat-pandemi-gangguan-kecemasan-meningkat
- Nevid Jeffrey S, Rathus Spencer A, dan Greene Beverly 2005 : 163 memberikan pengertian tentang kecemasan
- Nurcita, B., & Susantiningsih, T. (2020). Dampak Pembelajaran Jarak Jauh Dan Physical Distancing Pada Tingkat Kecemasan Mahasiswa Fakultas Kedokteran Universitas Pembangunan Nasional “Veteran” Jakarta. Journal of Borneo Holistic Health, 3(1), 58–68.
- Savage, M. (n.d.). Dampak psikologis akibat pandemi Covid-19 diduga akan bertahan lama. BBC Worklife. https://doi.org/https://www.bbc.com/indonesia/vert-fut-54808663
- Savitsky, B., Findling, Y., Ereli, A., & Hendel, T. (2020). Anxiety and coping strategies among nursing students during the covid-19 pandemic. Nurse Education in Practice, 46 (January).
- Sheroun, D., Wankhar, D. D., Devrani, A., Pv, L., & Gita, S. (2020). A Study to Assess the Perceived Stress and Coping Strategies among B . Sc . Nursing Students of Selected Colleges in Pune during COVID-19 Pandemic Lockdown, 5(June), 280–288.
- WHO. (2020). Getting your workplace ready for COVID-19, (January), 1–8.