Main Article Content
Learning activities can be carried out if all components are met, namely teachers and students. In this modern era, truant behavior still occurs, especially students who do not have a stand, only join friends to skip class. The purpose of this classroom action research is the extent to which truancy behavior can be reduced with individual counseling through assertive training techniques to refuse invitations to truancy friends. The research subjects were students of class XI TKJ 2 SMK Raden Paku Wringinom for the 2020/2021 school year. The methods used in collecting data were questionnaires, interviews, and observations. The results obtained in the first cycle were still low, namely 55% of the success indicator, while the second cycle experienced a success rate of 87.5%. So it can be concluded that with assertive training students are firm in rejecting an invitation to truancy.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Arikunto, Suharsimi 2004. Dasar-Dasar Evaluasi Pendidikan. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
Erman Amti, Prayitno. 2013. Dasar-Dasar Bimbingan dan Konseling. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
Gunarsa, Singgih. D. 2012. Psikologi Untuk Membimbing. Jakarta: Gunung Mulia.
Hartono, dkk. 2018. Psikologi Konseling, Jakarta: Kencana.
Kartono, Kartini. 1995. Psikologi Umum. Bandung: Mandar Maju.
Latipun. (2008). Psikologi Konseling. Malang: UPT UMM.
Marwati, Devi. 2019. Pengaruh Layanan Konseling Kelompok Dengan Teknik Latihan Asertif Terhadap Prilaku Membolos Peserta Didik SMK 4 Bandar Lampung. Skripsi. Lampung: Universitas Islam Negeri Raden Intan.
Miles, B. Mathew dan Michael Huberman. 1992. Analisis Data Kualitatif Buku Sumber Tentang Metode-metode Baru. Jakarta: UIP.
Nyoman Yoga Aruna,Ni Ketut Suarni,Ni Nengah Madri Antari. 2014. Efektivitas Konseling Behavioral Teknik Assertive Training Untuk Meminimalisasi Perilaku Menyimpang Pada Siswa Kelas Viii Smp Negeri 2 Singaraja Tahun Pelajaran 2013/2014. E-Journal Undiksa Jurusan Bimbingan Konseling,Volume: 2 No 1.
Prayitno. (2004). Layanan Konseling Perorangan. Padang : Universitas Negeri Padang Press.
Selfi. 2017. Penerapan Teknik Assertive Training dalam Mereduksi Konformitas Negatif Terhadap Kelompok Sebaya di SM. Journal of EST, Volume 3 Nomor 2.
Sugiyono. (2017). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung : Alfabeta, CV.
Supriyo. 2008. Studi Kasus Bimbingan Konseling. Semarang : CV.Nieuw Setapak
Susilo, H., dkk. 2009. Penelitian Tindakan Kelas. Malang: Bayumedia.