Kajian Dampak Bank Sampah Terhadap Perbaikan Lingkungan Negeri Hatu Maluku Tengah
Negeri Hatu is an area at the level of a village or sub-district located in Central Maluku Regency, Maluku Province. Negeri Hatu is located far from the city center and the center of the Maluku Tengah regency government, resulting in no reach of waste management services from the local DLH. The absence of waste management facilities in this area was reinforced by the lack of public awareness about environmental cleanliness which triggered the idea of establishing a waste bank by the manager of the Hasoma smart home. The waste bank that was established was an implementation of environmental literacy to the community in Hatu Country. The waste bank has had a significant impact on environmental change and the improvement of the community's economy. However, this needs to be studied further in accordance with the context of the character of the community in each region. The purpose of this study was to evaluate the effectiveness of environmental literacy through waste banks and to analyze the potential of waste banks in improving environmental quality in Hatu Country. The research was conducted with a qualitative descriptive approach where data were taken from in-depth interviews and analyzed to obtain a value for the effectiveness of the activity. The results showed that the environmental literacy practice implemented by the Hasoma smart house was able to open people's environmental insight in terms of the impact of waste on health, the importance of sorting waste according to its type and increasing participation in caring for environmental cleanliness. Waste banks are able to reduce domestic waste generation by 0.17% in Hatu Country and are able to reduce carbon emissions by 2702.35 gCO per month. The activities of the waste bank at Hasoma Hatu's smart home can change the social community in Negeri Hatu. This change can be seen from the high participation of the younger generation in the initial weighing of the waste bank.
Tamtelahitu, Trientje Marlein. 2020. Cegah Virus Corona Masyarakat Negeri Hatu Dihimbau Jaga Kesehatan. Jurnal Penelitian Humano 11(1): 10-17. ISSN 1978-6115
Ulfah, N.A., E. Nomrlani, D. Arosanty. 2016. Studi Efektifitas Bank Sampah Sebagai Salah Satu Pendekatan dalam Pengelolaan Sampah Tingkat Sekolah Menengah Atas (SMA) di Banjarmasin. Jurnal Pendidikan Geografi (JPG) (3)5:22-37.
Shentika, P.A. 2016. Pengelolaan Bank Sampah di Kota Probolinggo. JESP 8(1).
Hariyanti, S., E Gravitiani, M Wijaya. 2020. Studi Penerapan Bank Sampah dalam Upaya Pengelolaan Lingkungan Hidup di Kota Yogyakarta. Journal Eksperimen 6(1): 60-68.
Sugiyono. 2017. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. CV. Alfabeta. Bandung
Dokumen SNI 19-3964-1994
Permen LHK NOMOR P.10/MENLHK/SETJEN/PLB.0/4/2018
U.S. EPA. 2001. Open Burning in Barrels. U.S.Environmental Protection Agency : Washington DC.
Priyatna, A., Lina Meilinawati, Mega Subekti. 2017. Pengenalan Pola Hidup Berwawasan Lingkungan Pada Ibu dan Anak di PAUD Siti Fatimah, Kota Cirebon. Jurnal Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat 1(6):348-351
Septiani, Berlian A., D. Mita Arianie, V.F.A. Andi Risman, Widhi Handayani, I.S. Dri Kawuryan. 2018. Pengelolaan Sampah Plastik di Salatiga: Praktik dan Tantangan. Jurnal Ilmu Lingkunga 17(1):90-99
Dokumen SNI 19-3983-1995
Dewanti, Mike, Eko Proyo Purnomo, Lubna Salsabila. 2020. Analisa Efektifitas Bank Sampah Sebagai Alternatif Pengelolaan Sampah Dalam Mencapai Smart City Di Kabupaten Kulon Progo. Publisia: Jurnal Ilmu Administrasi Publik 5(1):21-29
Yuliarso, M.Zulkarnain, Diah Ajeng Purwani. 2018. Perubahan Sosial Masyarakat Melalui Gerakan Bank Sampah: Studi Pada Bank Sampah Gemah Ripah: Kajian Di Desa Badegan Kabupaten Bantul Yogyakarta. Jurnal Agrisep 17(2):207-218
Wardani, Anisatul. 2016. Fungsi Sosial Ekonomi Dalam Pengelolaan Bank Sampah Di Desa Penundan, Kecamatan Banyu Putih, Kabupaten Batang. Skripsi. Fakultas Ilmu Sosial Universitas Negeri Semarang. Semarang
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License