Perancangan Mesin Pembersih Pipa dari Oli Anticorit di PT. SPINDO Unit 6
PT. Steel Pipe Industry of Indonesia, Tbk. (SPINDO) is one of the industries
engaged in the manufacture of steel pipes for various needs, ranging from furniture,
construction, automotive, etc. In the process of making steel pipes, there is a special
treatment to slow down the corrosion rate, one of which is by dipping the pipe into
anticorit oil. Some of the customers asked for special treatment on the galvanized iron
square pipe to be cleaned of anticoritic oil. The problems that occur in PT. SPINDO
unit 6, namely the process of cleaning pipes from anti-rust oil is still carried out by
wiping the pipe surface so it takes a long time, which is 30 seconds/pipe. The purpose
of this design is to determine the components, engine working mechanisms, and
designs used in pipe cleaning machines from anticorit oil. With this design, it is hoped
that it can become an illustration in the manufacture of anticorit oil pipes for cleaning
machines for the speed up process.
Y. K. Afandi, I. S. Arief, J. Teknik, S. Perkapalan, and F. T. Kelautan, “Analisa Laju Korosi pada Pelat Baja Karbon dengan Variasi Ketebalan Coating,” vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 1–5, 2017.
S. A. Wibowo and E. Setianingrum, “Analisa Kesesuaian Pipa Baja Untuk Konstruksi Umum Berdasarkan Sni 0068 : 2013,” no. November, pp. 1–2, 2017.
A. LOSCH and F. KUBICKI, “Anticorit Prelube oils for sheet metal forming Lubricity joined to corrosion protection for steel mill and automotive press shop application,” 2004.
E. S. Nasution and A. Hasibuan, “Pengaturan Kecepatan Motor Induksi 3 Phasa Dengan Merubah Frekuensi Menggunakan Inverter ALTIVAR 12P,” Sist. Inf. ISSN, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 25–34, 2018.
Danang Murdiyanto, Bernardus Crisanto P.B, and Yosep Ardi Ang S, “The PROSES PENGEROLAN BATANG RUMPUT PAYUNG UNTUK MENGHASILKAN SERAT MELALUI METODE REDUKSI MENGGUNAKAN GEARBOX,” Sci. J. Mech. Eng. Kinemat., vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 129–142, 2021, doi: 10.20527/sjmekinematika.v6i2.183.
S. Bahri and B. Sugiyono, “Pengaruh perbandingan carbon black dan brushing rubber pada pembuatan karet pembersih lantai,” J. Din. Penelit. Ind., vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 1–7, 2014, [Online]. Available: http://126.96.36.199/dpi/article/view/521.
Copyright (c) 2022 Edwin Fitkirana, Heru Arizal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the workâ€™s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journalâ€™s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License