Rancang Bangun Mesin Pengering Lantai Basah Berbasis Remote Control
The drying is a process of reducing to remove a certain amount of water in a material or place contains water. Drying process will not be maximized if tools used are still conventional, we need a machine to help for drying process effectively and efficiently. This research was conducted to provide a solution for the floor drying process, by designing and manufacturing a drying machine using a remote control. The method used in this study is an experimental method, carried out in several stages starting with data collection and literature study, next stage is to make a design drawing, determine the materials and materials needed, carry out the manufacturing process, assemble the control system, carry out assembly and finally carry out a machine test. The design of this machine uses a 12V DC motor drive system, equipped with a water pusher (wiper) and a mop device made of microfiber material. Machine uses an energy source from a battery with a capacity of 12V,12A. Machine is controlled using a remote control assembled from arduino. The last stage of this research is to conduct a test to determine the performance, the test is carried out on the driving motor (forward, backward, turn left, and turn right), the wiper movement (up and down), and the pel rotation. A machine made has dimensions of 810 cm long, 550 cm wide and 200 cm high .Results of the machine testing process can be concluded that the machine can run.
M. P. Deore, V. B. Chaudhari and A. P. Deshmukh, "Development In Floor Cleaner Machine," International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 56-59, 2019.
R. Kumar, Vaisakh, a. A. Kumar and G. Dasgupta, "Remote Controlled Autonomous Floor Cleaning," International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE), vol. 8, no. 2S11, pp. 2497-2503, 2019.
H. Parmar, A. Meena, J. Bhovaniya and M. Priyadarshi, "Automatic Smart Mop For Floor Cleaning," International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 3159-3165, 2019.
Mipacko, "Penjelasan Tentang Bahan Kain Microfiber.," 2021. [Online]. Available: https://www.microfiber.mipacko.com/blog/apa-itu-microfiber/.
B. Stewart, Adventures In Arduino, United Kingdom: John Wiley & Sons Ltd, 2015.
Yuliza and U. N. Kholifah, "Robot Pembersih Lantai Berbasis Arduino Uno Dengan Sensor," Jurnal Teknologi Elektro, Universitas Mercu Buana, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 136-143, 2015.
H. Sonawan, Perancangan Elemen Mesin, Bandung: ALFABETA, 2010.
Hendrasin and A. Rachman, Elemen Mesin Elemen Konstruksi Bangunan Besin, Jakarta: ERLANGGA, 1994.
I. Gunawan, Panduan Menggulung Ulang Kumparan Motor Listrik Satu Fasa, Yogyakarta: Penerbit ANDI, 2013.
M. F. Wicaksono and Hidayat, Mudah Belajar Mikrokontroller Arduino, Bandung: Penerbit INFORMATIKA , 2017.
Copyright (c) 2022 Abdul Tahir; Burhanuddin; Sirama Sirama
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the workâ€™s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journalâ€™s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License