Perancangan Single Girder Gantry Crane 2 Ton di PT Spindo Unit VI
In carrying out the design process, the main factor that must be considered is the lifting strength of the crane against the maximum load borne. Because the inaccuracy of the design process can result in malfunctions, even causing work accidents. Therefore, it is necessary to do the right design so that it can be used safely. In this design, the design of a lifting aircraft with a single girder gantry crane is designed with a lifting capacity of up to 2 tons, a lifting height of 4 meters, and a transfer width of 5 meters.. The design method used is by substituting the values and other factors needed into the known equations to obtain the final result. To determine the maximum tensile strength of the load in this crane design, the equation for the maximum tensile force is used to obtain a result of 633.12 kg. Then for the steel rope chosen in this design is the 222 wire construction with parallel positions. By using the equation for resistance of the motor to movement, the power needed to move the crane is also 23,215 HP
PT Steel Pipe Industry of Indonesia Tbk, “2020 Annual Report,” Surabaya, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://irp.cdn-website.com/2f73b385/files/uploaded/Web FA_AR spindo 2020.pdf.
PT Steel Pipe Industry of Indonesia Tbk, “PROSPEKTUS PT SPINDO TBK (NOVEMBER 2021),” Jakarta, 2021.
M. Qais, “PERENCANAAN GANTRY CRANE BEBAN 20 TON,” Univ. Negeri Jakarta, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 6–8, 2018.
N. F. Rudenko, Mesin Pengangkat, 3rd ed. Jakarta: Erlangga, 1996.
L. Xinxiang Degong Machinery Co., “GANTRY CRANE,” DGcrane, Xinxiang, p. hal. 14-15, 2022.
L. Xinxiang Degong Machinery Co., “European Type Cranes and Parts Specifications,” DGcrane, vol. 1, Xinxiang, p. hal. 3, 2022.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the workâ€™s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journalâ€™s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License