Analisa Kebutuhan Daya Mesin Pencetak Pelet Kapasitas 40 Kg/Jam
The problem faced by (our partners) fish farmers in Bangkok village is the high price and high demand for fish feed. This has resulted in fish cultivators in the village of Bangkok often experiencing losses in terms of time and energy. The fish cultivators there do not yet know how to make fish pellets independently, this is due to the high price of buying a pellet molding machine in the market and fish cultivators do not yet know the technology to design their own pellet printing machine. With the existing problems, the author and the team designed a fish pellet printing device and made sure that the tool used as little power as possible to help make it easier for fish farmers there. Fish pellet printing machine made using an electric motor with a rotation of 1400 rpm and a power of 1.5 HP, using a 1:40 ratio gearbox and found reduction data from a 35 rpm gear box, 12 rpm mixer and 12 rpm pellet printer. This machine is designed to produce 40 kg/hour.
R. P. Pratama, “Rancang Bangun Sistem Putaran Pada Mesin Pembuat Pelet Apung,” Universitas Pancasakti Tegal, 2021.
M. R. Siswanto, “Rancang Bangun Mesin Pengolah Pakan Lele Untuk Meningkatkan Efisiensi Biaya Operasional,” Universitas Muhammadiyah Sumatera Utara, 2019.
E. B. Saputro, M. Adriana, & A. A. B. Persada, “Rancang Bangun Alat Pencetak Pelet Apung Untuk Pakan Ikan Di Desa Bluru Kabupaten Tanah Laut,” Jurnal Teknik Mesin, 8(1), 22-29, 2021.
R. A. Triantono, “Perancangan Ulang Mesin Pencetak Peket Dengan Bahan Baku Sosis Bekas,” Universitas Tidar, 2020.
S. Nugroho, “Rancang Bangun Mesin Pencetak Pellet dari Limbah Telur Solusi Pakan Ternak Alternatif,” Jurnal Mesin Nusantara, 1(2), 104-113, 2018.
R. Juliani, F. Tampubolon, S. R. Samosir, M. Simangunsong, L. Manurung, “Mesin Dwi Fungsi Pencetak Pelet Ikan Dengan Menggunakan Motor Tunggal,” Jurnal Geliga Sains 5(1), 27-31, 2017.
M. A. A. Triono, H. Iskandar, “Pemanfaatan Mesin Pencetak Pelet Ikan Terapung (MPPIT) Untuk Meningkatkan Produktivitas Pembudidaya Ikan Hias Cupang,” Prosiding Seminar Nasional Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat “Penguatan Peran Perguruan Tinggi Dalam Meningkatkan Kualitas Hidup Di Era New Normal Melalui Hasil Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat” (pp. 110-113), 2021.
S. Uslianti, Junaidi, M. Saleh, “Rancang Bangun Mesin Pelet Ikan Untuk Kelompok Usaha Tambak Ikan,” Jurnal ELKHA, 6(2), 2014.
S. Kiyokatsu & Sularso, Dasar Perencanaan Dan Pemulihan Elemen Mesin. Jakarta : Pradnya Paramita, 1997.
Sularso, Dasar Perencanaan dan Pemilihan Elemen Mesin. Jakarta : Pradnya Paramita, 1983.
Copyright (c) 2022 Bagus Sutra Rinjani; Hesti Istiqlaliyah
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the workâ€™s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journalâ€™s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License