Analisis Efisiensi Kerja Kompressor Pada Mesin Refrigerasi di PT. XYZ
Refrigeration is one way to maintain the temperature of a material or a room at a lower level than the ambient temperature conditions around it by absorbing heat from the material or room. The refrigeration system that is widely used today for industrial purposes is to use a vapor compression cycle, where in this vapor compression cycle one of the components that has an important role is the compressor. Over time, the performance of the compressor will decrease, so it will affect the heat absorption process of the material to be cooled. With the reduced ability of the heat absorption process, it will reduce the efficiency level of the compressor. Based on the results of the efficiency analysis on the performance of the refrigeration system compressor at PT. XYZ, then the efficiency value is 73.98%.
B. W. Ziliwu, “Perhitungan Beban Pendinginan Pada Sistem Refrigerasi Air Blast Freezer,” Jurnal Teknologi Terapan., vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 163-171, 2020.
M. R. Rahmat, “Perancangan Cold Storage Untuk Produk Reagen,” Jurnal Ilmiah Teknik Mesin., vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 16-30, 2015.
G. R. Wilis, “Penggunaan Refrigeran R22 dan R134a Pada Mesin Pendingin,” Jurnal Oseatek., vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 1-7, 2015.
S. Heru, “Efek Pencampuran Refrigeran R12 dan R134a Pada Variasi Tekanan Kerja Terhadap Kapasitas Pendinginan Sistem Siklus Kompresi Uap,” Jurnal Forum Penelitian Kependidikan., vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 74-85, 2017.
I. Faozan, “Analisis Perbandingan Evaporator Kulkas (Lemari ES) Dengan Menggunakan Refrigerant R-22 dan R-134A,” Jurnal Teknik Mesin., vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 99-105, 2015.
M. Suadra, Bahan Ajar Pompa dan Kompresor Bagian II: Kompresor. Bali: Universitas Udayana, 2016.
Dossat Roy. J, Principles Of Refrigeration, Newyork and London: John Willey & Sons, INC, 1961.
Copyright (c) 2022 Ahmad Jibril; Pandu Adi Cakranegara; Raudya Setya Wismoko Putri; Cut Susan Octiva
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the workâ€™s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journalâ€™s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License