Rancang Bangun Rangka Mesin Pencetak Pelet Kapasitas 40 Kg/ Jam
Most of the residents in Mangunrejo Hamlet, Bangkok Village, Gurah District, Kediri Regency, East Java Province, cultivate catfish as one of their livelihoods. Catfish Pellet Printing Machine Capacity of 40 kg/hour can be a solution to reduce the cost of catfish cultivation so as to increase the profits obtained. In designing a catfish pellet molding machine with a capacity of 40 kg/hour, among others, planning the frame design and testing, calculating the frame, making the frame and components supported by the frame. Several processes in making the frame on a catfish pellet molding machine with a capacity of 40 kg/hour include material procurement, measurement, cutting, welding, drilling, cutting, finishing, and assembling components supported by the frame, as well as testing the frame. Based on the results of the discussion, it can be concluded that the type of frame material used is angled iron 6 meters 40 mm x 4 mm thick 3 mm with engine frame dimensions as follows: height 104 cm, width 104 cm, and length 119 cm. In addition, this frame is also able to support a variety of mixed materials that will be used to print pellets because because σtensile frame<σmax material that is 16,09 N/mm2 < 723,83 N/mm2.
E. &. C. D. Mustajib, "Prospek Pegembangan Budidaya Pembesaran Ikan Lele (Clarias sp) di Desa Wonosari, Kecamatan Bonang, Kabupaten Demak," Jurnal Sains Akuakultur Tropis, vol. 9(1), pp. 38-48, 2018.
A. K. S. &. K. R. Wardhani, "Gambaran Histopatologi Kulit dan Insang Benih Ikan Lele (Clarias sp.) yang Terinfeksi Saprolegnia Sp. dan yang Telah Diobati dengan Ekstrak Daun Sirih (Piper betle L.) Histopatologic," Journal of Aquaculture and Fish Health, vol. 7(1), 2017.
R. E. P. S. M. &. A. I. M. K. Wardani, "Potensi Penambahan Azolla sp. dalam Forulasi Pakan Pembedahan," Journal of Aquaculture and Fish Health, vol. 6(2), 2017.
I. P. .. Y. &. M. Sari, "Laju Pertumbuhan dan Efisiensi Pakan Ikan Nila (Oreochromis Niloticus) yang Dipelihara dalam Kolam Terpal yang Dipuasakan secara Periodik," Jurnal Akuakultur Rawa Indonesia, vol. 5(1), pp. 45-55, 2017.
R. A. P. W. A. &. P. Yunaidi, "Aplikasi Pakan Pelet Buatan untuk Peningkatan Produktifitas Budidaya Ikan Air Tawar di Desa Jerukagung Srumbung Magelang," Jurnal Pemberdayaan, vol. 3(1), 2019.
S. Nugroho, "Rancang Bangun Mesin Pencetak Pelet dari Bahan Limbah Telur Menjadi Pakan Ternak Alternatif dengan Kapasitas 15 Kg/ Jam," in Skripsi, Kediri, Universitas Nusantara PGRI, 2018.
G. A. H. A. &. A. L. Ibrahim, "Pembuatan Mesin Cetak Pelet Pakan Ternak Berbahan Baku Onggok untuk Kelompok Peternak Sapi di Terbanggi Subing Lampung Tengah," Jurnal Ilmiah Pengembangan dan Penerapan IPTEKS, vol. 18(02), pp. 269-279, 2020.
S. S. M. H. Yusuf, "Grain Processing Machine Frame Design Capacity 5 KG," Prosiding SEMNAS INOTEK (Seminar Nasional Inovasi Teknologi) , vol. 5(2), pp. 13-18, 2021.
A. A. S. A. M. Manshuri, "Rancang Bangun Alat Pencekam Benda Semi Otomatis Menggunakan Motor DC pada Alat Griding Polish," JRM, vol. 05(01), pp. 44-50, 2018.
Copyright (c) 2022 Ferdyansyah Rohmatulloh Ramadhan; Ah Sulhan Fauzi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the workâ€™s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journalâ€™s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License