Rancang Bangun Wadah Penampung Pelet Ikan Pada Alat Pelontar Kapasitas 12 Kg
Fish is a food ingredient that is widely consumed by Indonesian people. The preferred type of fish is catfish. The problem often experienced by fish cultivators is during the manual feeding process. Fish feed container that serves as a storage place for pellets on the ejector for the automatic feeding process, this container has many types but the one used in this tool is aluminum. Besides being cheap, aluminum also has the properties of being light, soft, easy to shape and anti-rust even when exposed to water. The corrosion resistance of aluminum results from the passivation phenomenon, namely the formation of an aluminum oxide layer when aluminum is directly exposed to the outside air. In this design and research, the material used is pure aluminum which contains 99% aluminum and a few other alloys. This aluminum has a thickness of 1 mm, the tensile strength of pure aluminum is 90 MPa, for aluminum alloys 600 MPa. There are two shapes used in the design of this container, namely tubes and cones, for the dimensions used are 40 cm in diameter, 26 cm in height for the tube while the cone has a height of 25 cm. So the overall height of the fish pellet container is 51 cm. From this size, a capacity of 12 kg of fish pellets was obtained.
H. P. Fidyandini, “Pelatihan Penggunaan Probiotik Dan Imunostimulan Untuk Pencegahan Dan Pengobatan Penyakit Ikan Lele Pada Kelompok Pembudidaya Ikan Ulam Adi Jaya Kabupaten Mesuji,” Sakai Sambayan J. Pengabdi. Kpd. Masy., vol. 5, no. 2, p. 116, 2021, doi: 10.23960/jss.v5i2.265.
R. Bangun et al., “Rancang Bangun TTG I-Bite (,” vol. 4, no. 1, 2021.
Y. Apriani and T. Barlian, “Inverter Berbasis Accumulator Sebagai Alternatif Penghemat Daya Listrik Rumah Tangga,” J. Surya Energy, vol. 3, no. 1, p. 203, 2018, doi: 10.32502/jse.v3i1.1233.
F. I. A, N. Hiron, and N. Busaeri, “Mesin dispenser pakan otomatis hemat energi,” J. Energy Electr. Eng., vol. xx, no. xx, pp. 43–47, 2019.
A. E. Widodo and M. R. Nurzaien, “Otomatisasi Pakan Ikan Lele Berbasis Website,” CONTEN (Computer Netw. …, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 7–12, 2021, [Online]. Available: http://jurnal.bsi.ac.id/index.php/conten/article/view/390.
A. Sifa, T. Endramawan, Badruzzaman, M. Fikri Al-aziz, A. Rifa’i, and Suhenda, “Pengujian Performansi Mesin Pelontar Pakan Ikan Otomatis,” Pros. Ind. Res. Work. Natl. Semin., pp. 53–58, 2019, [Online]. Available: https://jurnal.polban.ac.id/proceeding/article/view/1371.
A. Ardiwijoyo, J. P. Jamaluddin P, and A. M. Mappalotteng, “Rancang Bangun Alat Pemberi Pakan Ikan Dengan Sistem Automatisasi Berbasis Arduino Uno R3 Dengan Sistem Kendali Sms,” J. Pendidik. Teknol. Pertan., vol. 1, p. 12, 2018, doi: 10.26858/jptp.v1i0.6228.
R. Majanasastra, “Analisis Sifat Mekanik Dan Struktur Mikro Hasil Proses Hydroforming Pada Material Tembaga (Cu) C84800 Dan Aluminium Al 6063,” J. Ilm. Tek. Mesin Unisma “45” Bekasi, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 1–16, 2016.
Copyright (c) 2022 iksan basroni iksan basroni; Ah. Sulhan Fauzi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the workâ€™s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journalâ€™s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License