Aplikasi Energi Alternatif Sinar Matahari Pada Mesin Pelontar Pakan Ikan Mandiri Berbasis Microcontroller
The sun is one source of renewable energy that is unlimited and always available, this energy can be converted into electrical energy by utilizing solar panels. Sunlight in Indonesia has great potential to be used as a solar power plant (PLTS), sunlight is an alternative energy with an average radiation of 4.5-4.8 kWh/m2. cell module, with 15% cell conversion efficiency. Automatic fish feeding methods have been developed a lot, but most of the automatic fish feed still uses electricity from PLN, which will be an obstacle in the event of a power outage from PLN. In this study, we tested a solar power generation system (PLTS) that will be used to charge a battery that is used as a power source for a self-sustaining fish feed launcher using a solar tracker as an angle changer of solar panels that can follow sunlight. The test results of the device can work well and can produce stable charging power with an average charging power of 30.61 watts and the highest charging current of 2.5A, with the highest battery charging efficiency of 74%.
B. H. Purwoto, “Efisiensi Penggunaan Panel Surya Sebagai Sumber Energi Alternatif,” Emit. J. Tek. Elektro, vol. 18, no. 01, hal. 10–14, 2018, doi: 10.23917/emitor.v18i01.6251.
A. G. Hutajulu, M. RT Siregar, dan M. P. Pambudi, “Rancang Bangun Pembangkit Listrik Tenaga Surya (Plts) on Grid Di Ecopark Ancol,” TESLA J. Tek. Elektro, vol. 22, no. 1, hal. 23, 2020, doi: 10.24912/tesla.v22i1.7333.
A. M. Putra dan A. B. Pulungan, “Alat Pemberian Pakan Ikan Otomatis,” JTEV (Jurnal Tek. Elektro dan Vokasional), vol. 6, no. 2, hal. 113, 2020, doi: 10.24036/jtev.v6i2.108580.
B. Mikrokontroler, A. Di, dan A. Stefanie, “Alat Penebar Pakan Ikan Bandeng Dan Udang,” vol. 10, no. 2, hal. 565–576, 2019.
K. Kasiadi, D. Martono, R. Hanifi, dan E. Widianto, “Pengembangan Sistem Kontrol Alat Penebar Pakan Ikan Otomatis Dengan Sumber Energi Matahari,” Gorontalo J. Infrastruct. Sci. Eng., vol. 2, no. 1, hal. 1, 2019, doi: 10.32662/gojise.v2i1.518.
D. Derman, B. Destyningtias, dan A. Suprasetyo, “Rancang Bangun Pakan Ikan Otomatis Tenaga Surya Berbasis Programmable Logic Controller,” J. Pengemb. Rekayasa dan Teknol., vol. 14, no. 2, hal. 55, 2019, doi: 10.26623/jprt.v14i2.1228.
Copyright (c) 2022 M. lutfi Nur Tohari; Hesti Istiqlaliyah
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the workâ€™s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journalâ€™s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License