New Student Admission Information System Development at Nusantara University PGRI Kediri
This research is motivated by the process of accepting new students at Nusantara University PGRI Kediri which aims to develop an information system on the PMB website that is more complete and meets the needs of prospective new students and admin promotions at Nusantara University PGRI Kediri. This admission technique still has shortcomings which then make prospective new student participants unable to obtain information optimally with the required needs where prospective students who have filled out the form and have saved the data, cannot re-edit the data, there is no icon/symbol that can be used to re-edit the data. print data stating the status of the registrant/participant, as well as the report on the recapitulation of the total number of prospective students and study programs are not yet available in the system. The conclusion of this study is that the information system related to data collection of prospective new students has been in accordance with the plan as evidenced by the acquisition of the results of system testing. The development of this system will make it easier for prospective students to perform data management. In addition, this can also help the administration in managing data for prospective students. Based on the conclusions of this study, it is recommended that the main objective of "Development of New Student Admission Information System at Nusantara University PGRI Kediri" is to develop an information system on the PMB website that is more complete and meets the needs of prospective new students and promotion admins at Nusantara University PGRI Kediri.
Keywords: System Development, New Student Admission
Arismanto, Brury; Siti Rahmadhani, Muhammad. Pengembangan Sistem Informasi Penerimaan Mahasiswa Baru Pada Sties Imam Asy Syafii Pekan baru. Jurnal Intra Tech, 2019, 3.1: 57-72.
Kurniawan, Erik (2016) Metode Topsis Untuk Menentukan Penerimaan Mahasiswa Baru Pendidikan Dokter Di Universitas Muhammadiyah Purwokerto. Bachelor Thesis, Universitas Muhammadiyah Purwokerto.
Martina, Tina dan Irfan. 2016. Analisis dan Perancangan Sistem Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa Baru STMIK Jakarta STI&K Berbasis Web. Jurnal Komputasi, Volume 15, Nomor 2. Jakarta: STMIK Jakarta STI.
Purwaningtias, F. (2015). Sistem Informasi Penerimaan Mahasiswa Baru Online Pada Universitas Palembang. Jurnal TIPS: Jurnal Teknologi Informasi dan Komputer Politeknik Sekayu, 3(2), 46-52.
Sugeng Priyanto & Hairil Kurniadi Siradjuddin (2018). Sistem informasi pendaftaran mahasiswa baru berbasis web Pada politeknik sains & teknologi wiratama maluku utara
Yanuarti, E. (2017). Prototype Sistem Informasi Seleksi Penerimaan Pegawai Tugas Belajar, 3(2), 36–41.
Zein, A. S., & Sari, E. M. (2018). Pengembangan Sistem Informasi Penerimaan Siswa Baru Berbasis Web Di Sma 1 Annuqayah Sumenep. Jurnal Ilmiah Edutic: Pendidikan dan Informatika, 4(2), 53-62.
Copyright (c) 2022 Enos Bungsenior Kamba, Rina Firliana, Dwi Harini
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the workâ€™s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journalâ€™s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License