Analisa Pemilihan Bahan Baku Kertas Daur Ulang Jenis Test Liner Di PT X
Although the world's forest resources have decreased, paper production has increased. Utilization of recycled fiber Recycle Fiber as a substitute for new fiber Virgin Fiber in production has a significant influence in the world of paper industri. In 2011 the world paper industri reached 403 million tons and about (53%) was produced from recycled paper. production of recycled fiber is cost competitive because the production cost is lower than Virgin Fiber's new fiber. Approximately (80%) of this type of paper comes from three sources, namely OCC Old Corrugated Containers, ONP Old Newspaper, and Office waste paper. (20%) of the used paper is removed from the ink which will be used as raw material for newsprint, tissue, white liner, or other types of white paper. Some of the raw materials for paper are used for paperboard, mineral cardboard. In the manufacture of paperboard, there is a type of Test Liner paper which is widely used as surface coating paper on cardboard.
AlatUji. (n.d.). Retrieved November Senin, 2021, from AlatUji.com: https://www.alatuji.com/detail/292/919/ bursting-strength-tester
Anisa Helmilia Putri, F. Y. (2012). Kajian Industri Pulp dan Kertas di Indonesia , 4-5.
Antara, N. T. (2012). Kajian Penggunaan Kertas Daur Ulang (Waste Paper) Sebagai Bahan Baku Industri Kertas. Indonesia: Kementrian Perindustrian Republik Indonesia.
(1996). Fiber From Recycled Paper. In C. J. Bierman, Handbook of Pulping And Papermaking (p. 280). Oregon: Academic Press.
Fišerová, M. I. (2011). Handsheet properties of recovered and virgin fibre blends. Organization statistics, Rome, Italy, 57- 65.
Göttsching, L. (1998). Papier. Recycled fibres in competition with virgin fibres, 68-71.
Gulsoy, S. K. (2013). The Effect of Old Corrugated Container (OCC) Pulp Addition on the Properties of Paper Made with Virgin Softwood Kraft Pulps. Bioresources, 5842-5843.
Hubbe, D. M. (2021). Buckman Distinguished Scientist. Retrieved Desember Kamis, 2021, from Dept. of Forest Biomaterials: https://projects.ncsu.edu/project/hubbep aperchem/
Soewandi, K. (2016). Penentuan Variabel Proses Rewinding Untuk Meminimalkan Cacat Gulungan Kertas Test Liner. FAKULTAS TEKNOLOGI INDUSTRI INSTITUT TEKNOLOGI SEPULUH NOPEMBER , 1.
Wahyono, S. (2001). Jenis, Sumber Dan Daur Ulang Kertas. SAMPAH KERTAS DI INDONESIA,
536, I. (2012). International Standard of Paper and Board Determination of Grammage. Paper and Board Determination of Grammage, 6.
Admin. (2018, November 12). Bursting Strength of Paper. Retrieved 5 Wednesday, 2022, from Pulp and Paper Mill: http://www.pulppapermill.com/bursting-strength-of-paper/
Alat, U. (2022). Cara Menghitung besarnya Bursting Strength Karton Box. Retrieved december 27, 2021, from Uji Kekuatan Kertas Dengan Alat Bursting Strength: https://www.alatuji.com/article/detail/767/uji-kekuatan-kertas-dengan-alat-bursting strength#:~:text=Secara%20resmi%20pengertian%20bursting%20strength,karton%20tersebut%20retak%20atau%20pecah.
Andhika, D. ,., & Fatkur, R. (2021). Analisa Komposisi Bahan Penyusun Kertas medium Fluting, Brown Kraft dan Test Liner. Jurnal mesin Nusantara, 102.
dinastindopratama. (2020). Bursting stregth. Retrieved January 4, 2021, from Dinastindo Prata: https://www.dinastindopratama.com/istilah-penting-dalam-produksi-karton-boxkardus.html/
dlh, b. (2019, September 11). SOLUSI MENGATASI WASTE PAPER DI LINGKUNGAN KANTOR DAN KAMPUS. Retrieved may 2, 2022, from Dinas Lingkungan HIdup Buleleng:
Kinsella, S. (2012, April 12). rePaper Project. Retrieved october 23, 2021, from Paperwork Comparing Recycle to Virgin Paper: https://environmentalpaper.org/wpcontent/uploads/2017/08/Paperwork.pdf
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the workâ€™s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journalâ€™s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License