Main Article Content
The purpose of this research is to increase the interest and the students' learning outcomes of science subjects class IV SDN Jetak 01 District Getasan, Semarang regency. The subjects of this study were 26 students of class IV. This type of research is a classroom action research (CAR). Data collection techniques used observation, test, and student response questionnaires. The results showed that learning using group investigation method assisted flanelgraf media can increase interest and student learning outcomes. The percentage of students' interest in learning reaches 97% in cycle one. There is an increase in learning outcomes, where the average pre cycle value is 71 and cycle one becomes 81.
Keywords: group investigation, flanelgraf, students’ interest, students’ learning outcome, science
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License