Aplikasi Online Berbasis Android “SI TekO” (Sistem Informasi Teknisi Online) Sebagai Solusi Mempermudah Masyarakat Dalam Mendapatkan Jasa Service
In this industry 4.0 era, Indonesian people have been replaced by machines or computers, so researchers have created an SI-TekO-based application. As if when electronic goods, IT, or damaged installations want to repair or install tools at home, it will be easier to use online services. Services are often seen as a complicated phenomenon. The word service itself has many meanings, from personal service to service as a product. Production of services may be related to physical products or not. Very often the problem is when we are bothered at work so we lack the time to look for repair services for our electronic devices, and install the installation that we expect. Therefore the researchers created an android-based application called SI-TekO. The results of this study are Android-based applications that are SI-TekO.
 Adul Kadir, Pengertian Sistem dan Informasi, Penerbit Andi, Yogyakarta, 2003.
 Kristanto Andri, Perancangan Sistem dan Aplikasinya, Penerbit Gava Media, Yogyakarta, 2005.
 Android Studio, 2016, Mengenal Android Studio, Diakses Tanggal 21 Maret 2017
 Kadir, A., 2008, Belajar Bahasa Database Menggunakan MySQlL, Penerbit Andi Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta
 Ainindra. 2009. Android Adalah – Pengertian Android – Sistem Operesasi. 15 Januari 2016, 10:51:40
 Android. 2013. Android 4.4 comtability definition. 18 Juni 2016, 12:23:59
 Google Play. 2016. camScanner – Phone PDF Creator. 04 November 2015, 10:32:01
Copyright (c) 2021 Romi Nur asfi Akbar
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License