Sistem Informasi Izin Online Berbasis Web Menggunakan Framework Codeigniter
So far, the absence of work permit that is still valid until now is consodered inefficient, when an employee want to apply for leave of absence from work, the employee must first come to the office, then ask or approval from his superiors and the application letter is approved and then printed as evidence. The purpose of this study is to make easier for employee to apply for leave absence from work online and to help manage employee data and data for an absent work permit automatically enter the Development Sector. The system development model in this study is the Waterfall Model. Software testing is carried out using User Acceptance Testing (UAT). Data collection techniques used in this study were observation, interviews and documentation. The application used to support sending notifications is the Whatsapp API. This system is built using sublime text 3 editor and uses the PHP as programming language and MySQL as database management. The final result of this research is an online validation system or submitting a permit for not going to work.
 A. Subari, Y. Tadeus, H. Winarno, and T. Yuwono, “RANCANG BANGUN SISTEM ADMINISTRASI KERJA PRAKTEK DAN TUGAS AKHIR BERBASIS WEB MENGGUNAKAN FRAMEWORK CODEIGNITER,” 2017.
 Y. V. Imran, C. M. Sufyana, and S. Setiatin, “Perancangan Sistem Informasi Rekam Medis Pasien Rawat Jalan Berbasis Web Di Rsud Pasaman Barat,” Explore:Jurnal Sistem informasi dan telematika, vol. 12, no. 2, p. 153, Nov. 2021, doi: 10.36448/jsit.v12i2.2077.
 F. Hidayah and A. Komunitas Negeri Putra Sang Fajar Blitar, “Pemodelan Proses Bisnis Menggunakan Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN) (Studi Kasus Unit Penelitian dan Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat (P2KM) Akademi Komunitas Negeri Putra Sang Fajar Blitar),” BRILIANT: Jurnal Riset dan Konseptual, vol. 5, no. 1, 2020, doi: 10.28926/briliant.
 O. Muhammad Sujatmiko, B. Dwi Hatmoko, and L. putu Widya Adnyani, “APLIKASI SISTEM INFORMASI PEMBELIAN DAN PENJUALAN PERALATAN OLAHRAGA PADA INDO JAYA SPORT BERBASIS JAVA,” Jurnal FASILKOM, vol. 10, pp. 255–260, 2020.
 C. C. Dewantya et al., “PENGEMBANGAN APLIKASI EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM DENGAN FITUR LIVE CHAT MENGGUNAKAN WHATSAPP API ( STUDI KASUS : PT METROSOLUSINDO ),” 2018. [Online]. Available: https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=XXXXXXX
 E. Oktaviani and S. Noviana, “RANCANG BANGUN SISTEM INFORMASI UNTUK MENINGKATKAN TATA KELOLA ADMINISTRASI SURAT MENYURAT,” 2020.
 J. Teknologi Informasi Dan Komunikasi and S. Subang, “SISTEM INFORMASI PENGOLAHAN DATA PEGAWAI BERBASIS WEB (STUDI KASUS DI PT PERKEBUNAN NUSANTARA VIII TAMBAKSARI),” 2017.
 R. Sangga Rasefta and S. Esabella, “SISTEM INFORMASI AKADEMIK SMK NEGERI 3 SUMBAWA BESAR BERBASIS WEB,” 2020.
Copyright (c) 2022 Rizki Wahyu Nugroho, Teguh Andriyanto, Rini Indriati
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License