Development Of Pesoktren's Business Architecture
Abstrac-Technology is a thing that is needed for now. One of them is technology that is also needed in Islamic boarding schools. Islamic boarding schools currently do not have a clear architecture for developing technology. In an institution, it needs a mature planning for architectural development. To support the success of Islamic boarding school, a good business process is needed. To make this happen thepesantren business architecture was created using the TOGAF ADM method. In making this business architecture refers to 52 boarding school standards. Of the 52 boarding school standards, each SOP will be made and then grouped each SOP using the TF-IDF algorithm and articulation to facilitate the process of grouping SOPs so that an organizational structure of the boarding school is obtained
A, B,Syafa'at. dkk. Strategi Pengembangan Pondok Pesantren Dalam Era Globalisasi di Kabupaten Banyuwangi. INFERENSI, Jurnal Penelitian Sosial Keagamaan. Vol. 8. No.1, Juni 2014.
T, Imam dan B, Ahmad. "Membuka Jendela Pendidikan". Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persad, 2004
Weske, M. 2012. Business Process management, Concepts, Languages, Archotectures. New York:Springer.
Wahjoetomo. "Perguruan Tinggi Pesantren". Jakarta : Gema Insani Press.1997
Babun Suharto,Dari Pesantren Untuk Umat: Reiventing Eksistensi Pesantren di Era Globalisasi, 2011
SOA. " Business Architecture: The Missing Link between Business Strategy and Enterprise Architecture". SOA Consortium Members Present, Object Management Group (OMG).2010
H. Jonkers, et al, 2004, Concept for Modeling Enterprise Architecture, International Journal of Cooperative Information System, Vol. 13(3), pp. 257-287. 2004
R, Whittle.and C, Myrick." Enterprise Business Architecture: The Formal Link between Strategy and Result", CRC – Press, , 2010
Copyright (c) 2020 Generation Journal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License