Perencanaan E-Commerce sebagai Strategi Penjualan Produk Batik Tenun di Kota KEDIRI
Abstract –In the business world, a website in the form of e-commerce is a necessity of a business to develop a business because it has various benefits. E-commerce has huge benefits for businesses, among others consumers do not need to come to the seller's shop to choose the items they want to buy, and in terms of financial consumers can save costs incurred, if thestore location is far away, consumers can save on travel costs by replacing shipping costs that are much cheaper and useful for users, it can be seen that the application of new information technology can be accepted by users. The purpose of this study isto describe the current sales system, identify existing problems and implement e-commerce in order to provide solutions to the problems encountered. Data collection techniques in this research is through the process of interviews with sources, direct observation of several existing processes, and literature studies on the Implementation of E-Commerce. The results of this study are implementing the E-Commerce System by using an open source program called Prestashop. By using Prestashop the sales system can run well where the batik weaving businesses do not need to use promotional media in the form of distributing brochures and banners that require a lot of money. By implementing E-Commerce using the prestashop program the system will run more effectively andefficiently.
R. McLeod and Jr., G. P, Schell., “ Management Information System”. Edisi 10,Jakarta: Salemba Empat.2008
T, Hidayat. “Panduan Membuat Toko Online dengan OSCommerce”. Jakarta :Mediakita. 2008
H. Prihatna.” Kiat praktis menjadi web master professional”. Jakarta. : PT.Elexmedia computer.2005
F, A, Hanif . “Analisis & Perancangan Sistem informasi”,.Yogyakarta Penerbit ANDI. 2007
H.M. Jogiyanto.”Analisa dan Desain Sistem Informasi: Pendekatan Terstruktur Teori dan Praktik Aplikasi Bisnis”. ANDI, Yogyakarta. 2008
H, M, Jogiyanto.” Analisis dan Desain”. Yogyakarta : Andi OFFSET. 2009
H.M, Jogiyanto. “Analisis dan Desain Sistem Informasi”, Edisi IV, Andi Offset, Yogyakart.2010
Copyright (c) 2020 Generation Journal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License