Main Article Content
This article aims to conduct in order to obtain clarity and objective information regarding the correlation between family support and locus of control to bullying victim resilience in seventh-grade student junior high school at SMP 1 Kampak. The research method used ex post facto correlational descriptive. The population is 240 students. The sample consisted of 30 students with purposive sampling. in the form of questionnaires with Likert scale results of validity and reliability were obtained : (1) 28 item valid, Cronbach alpha =0.917, (2) 29 item valid, Cronbach alpha =0.926, and (3) 29 item valid, Cronbach alpha =0.930.%. Data instrument analysis used product-moment correlation and regression. The statistic result : (1) tcount=5.801 > ttable=2.048 it means there is an effect of family support to the resilience of bullying victims, (2) (1) tcount=15.686> ttable=2.048 it means there is an effect of locus of control to the resilience of bullying victims, and (3) fcount =118.741> ttable=3.354 and significant value 0.000 <0.05The conclusion is that there is a simultaneous effect of family support and locus of control on the resilience of bullying victims in seventh-grade student junior high school at SMP 1 Kampak Trenggalek District. Besides that, to producing a valid and reliable measurement scale of family support, locus of control, and resilience, the theoretical findings in this study are able to provide information on several indicators that affect the resilience of victims of bullying.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Christiana, R. (2016). Self Disclosure-based Family Counseling Theory to Enhance Harmony Multicultural Family Background.In Proceedings International Seminar FoE (Faculty of Education) (pp. 297-293).
Desmita. (2011). Psikologi Perkembangan Peserta Didik. Bandung : PT. Remaja Rosdakarya Offset.
Hendriani, W. (2018). Resiliensi Psikologis Sebuah Pengantar. Jakarta : Prenada Media Group.
Everall, R. D., Altrows, K. J., & Paulson, B. L. (2006).Creating a future: A study of resilience in suicidal female adolescents. Journal of Counseling & Development, 84(4), 461-470.
Karunia, E. (2016). Hubungan Antara Dukungan Keluarga dengan Kemandirian Activity Of Daily Living Pasca Stroke. Jurnal Berkala Epidemiologi, 4(2), 213-224.
Kusuma, A. H. P., Rina, R., & Syam, A. H. (2018).The Main Role of Locus of Control and Professional Ethics on Lecturer’s Performance (Indonesian Lecturer Empirical Study). International Review of Management and Marketing, 8(5), 9.
Pattiruhu, I. C. S., Rompas, S., & Simak, V. (2019). Fungsi Afektif Keluarga Dan Fungsi Sosialisasi Keluarga Dengan Perilaku Seksual Remaja. Jurnal Keperawatan, 7(2).
Phares, E, J. (1976). Locus of Control in Personality. Kansas State University, General Learning Press.
Purba, J., Yulianto, A., Widyanti, E., Esa, D. F. P. U. I., & Esa, M. F. P. U. I. (2007).Pengaruh dukungan sosial terhadap burnout pada guru. Jurnal Psikologi, 5(1), 77-87.
Raiyani, N. L. K. P., & Suputra, I. D. (2014). Pengaruh Kompetensi, Kompleksitas Tugas, dan Locus of Control terhadap Audit judgment. E-Jurnal Akuntansi Universitas Udayana, 6(2014), 429-438.
Sholichah, M. (2016).Pengaruh persepsi remaja tentang konflik antar orang tua dan resiliensi terhadap depresi dan kecemasan. Humanitas: Jurnal Psikologi Indonesia, 13(1), 22-36.
Sugiyono. (2017). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung :Alfabeta
Widuri, E. L. (2012). Regulasi emosi dan resiliensi pada mahasiswa tahun pertama. HUMANITAS (Jurnal Psikologi Indonesia), 9 (2).