Main Article Content
Digital marketing is the marketing of products or services using digital technology, The focus of this paper is on conceptual understanding of digital marketing and the purpose of the PKM is to help partners use social media to market their products. Partners in this PKM are members of the DWP UPT PSDA WS Brantas in Kediri. The partner’s problem is the lack of knowledge in marketing their products, especially the use of digital marketing. The PKM team conveyed digital marketing socialization so that it could increase family income. The socialization method used is lecture, question and answer, and simulation. The target to be achieved in this PKM is the socialization of digital marketing in an effort to increase the income of DWP members so that they become prosperous families and increasing the empowerment of partners and the ability to take advantage of marketing opportunities through digital marketing.
-  Asnawi, A. (2022). Kesiapan Indonesia Membangun Ekonomi Digital Di Era Revolusi Industri 4.0. Syntax Literate ; Jurnal Ilmiah Indonesia, 7(1), 398. https://doi.org/10.36418/syntax-literate.v7i1.5739
-  Barokah, S., Wulandari, O. A. D., Sari, M. T., & Yuditama, I. F. (2021). Optimalisasi Digital Marketing melalui Facebook Ads di Kelurahan Purwanegara. Jurnal Abdimas BSI: Jurnal PKM, 4(1), 17–22. https://doi.org/10.31294/jabdimas.v4i1.7085
-  Fayyaz, S. (2019). A review on measuring digital trade & e-commerce as new economic statistics products. Statistika, 99(1), 57–68.
-  Handayani, R. (2021). Digitalization of trade in traditional markets: causal relationship of digital skills, economic literacy, and financial technology. International Journal of Business, Economics and Law, 24(5), 16–21.
-  Hardjono, B., & San, L. P. (2017). Customer Relationship Management Implementation and its Implication to Customer Loyalty in Hospitality Industry. Jurnal Dinamika Manajemen, 8(1), 92–107. https://doi.org/10.15294/jdm.v8i1.10414
-  Harvey, K. (2014). Social Media, Definition and Classes of. Encyclopedia of Social Media and Politics, January 2014. https://doi.org/10.4135/9781452244723.n485
-  Huey Sook, L., & Yazdanifard Rashad, D. (2015). How Instagram Can Be Used as a Tool in Social Network Marketing Center for Southern New Hampshire University ( SNHU ) Programs HELP College of Art and Technology Center for Southern New Hampshire University ( SNHU ). Program HELP College of Art and Technology, September 2014, 1–7. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/265377226%0AHow
-  Kaldeen, M., & Hilal, M. (2019). Effect of Youtube Usage and Marketing Communication on Brand Preference. SEUSL Journal of Marketing, 4(1).
-  Mitra, N., Syahniar, S., & Alizamar, A. (2019). Consumptive Behavior of Students in Shopping Online and Implications in Guidance and Counseling Services in Universities. International Journal of Research in Counseling and Education, 3(2), 120. https://doi.org/10.24036/00132za0002
-  Soboleva, A., Burton, S., & Khan, A. (2015). Marketing with twitter: Challenges and opportunities. In Maximizing Commerce and Marketing Strategies through Micro-Blogging (Issue January 2016). https://doi.org/10.4018/978-1-4666-8408-9.ch001
-  Veleva, S. S., & Tsvetanova, A. I. (2020). Characteristics of the digital marketing advantages and disadvantages. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 940(1). https://doi.org/10.1088/1757-899X/940/1/0120.