Main Article Content
In an organization, good administration is needed. Administration assists organizations in planning and development. Awareness of the importance of good administration, must exist and be understood by all members of the organization. Real portraits in the community, there are still organizations that have not or even not run their administration properly. There is no record of data or activities that have been and will be carried out, resulting in doubts about the existence of the organization. This community service activity was carried out at the “Ruminan Jaya Makmur” Livestock Group, Semen Village. The activity aims to increase the knowledge and understanding of all group members about administration, increase awareness to apply a culture of orderly administration, as well as compiling record books for the benefit of livestock group administration. Implementation of integrated activities for 1 month. Activities are packaged in the form of assistance, beginning with socialization of a culture of orderly administration and assistance in the preparation of books, records of livestock group activities. The implementation of the activity went smoothly and can be said to be successful. The achievement of the implementation of the activity was shown in the level of attendance of the participants and the high enthusiasm of all participants who attended and took part in the socialization activities. Assistance in the preparation of books, notes on group activities, manifested in the compilation of books and administrative records of the “Ruminan Jaya Makmur” Livestock Group, including the Guest Book, Member and Management List Book, Meeting Attendance List and Meeting Minutes, Member Dues Book, and Cash Book.
-  S. Sulfiana, “PERAN KELOMPOK PETERNAK DALAM PENGEMBANGAN USAHA TERNAK SAPI (Studi Kasus Pada Kelompok Ternak Sikatutui di Desa Balangtanaya Kecamatan Polongbangkeng Utara Kabupaten Takalar,” Universitas Muhammadiyah Makasar, 2020.
-  N. Solikin, B. Hartono, Z. Fanani, and M. N. Ihsan, “Tingkat Partisipasi dan Kesejahteraan Peternak Sapi Potong Di Kabupaten Kediri,” J. Nusant. Apl. Manaj. Bisnis, vol. 3, no. 2, p. 81, 2018, doi: 10.29407/nusamba.v3i2.12543.
-  L. Linawati and N. Solikin, “Partisipasi anggota kelompok ternak dalam pengembangan sumberdaya dan usaha peternak sapi potong,” AMMER (Journal Acad. Multidicipline Res., vol. 02, pp. 32–36, 2022.
-  V. K. M. Putri, “Administrasi: Pengertian, Tujuan, Ciri-Ciri, Fungsi, dan Jenisnya,” Kompas.com, Aug. 18, 2021. https://www.kompas.com/skola/read/2021/08/18/154901669/administrasi-pengertian-tujuan-ciri-ciri-fungsi-dan-jenisnya (accessed May 20, 2022).
-  T. L. Gie, Administrasi Perkantoran Modern. Yogyakarta: Liberty, 2012.
-  R. Yuliastina, A. N. Maghfirah, D. Fitriyani, D. Pranata, Rovidani, and D. R. Andika, “Pelatihan dan Pendampingan Tatakelola Arsip Berbasis Komputerisasi di Masa Pandemi Covid 19,” Prosidiing Webinar Nas. Penelit. dan Pengabdi. Masy., pp. 1–2, 2021.
-  A. Widiyono, J. Minardi, and N. Komaryatin, “MELALUI APLIKASI LK-BUMDes ( ASSISTANCE MANAGEMENT OF BUMDES LOAN UNITS THROUGH THE LK-BUMDES APPLICATION ) Jurnal Berdaya Mandiri,” pp. 538–551.
-  L. Linawati, E. Puspita, S. Puji Winarko, and S. Sugeng, “Pelatihan Akuntansi dan Pengelolaan Keuangan bagi Wirausaha Baru Kabupaten Nganjuk,” Senam, Pros. Semin. Nas. Abdimas Ma Chung, pp. 203–211, 2020.
-  S. M. Trivena, R. F. Wijayanti, T. Y. Evelina, N. Fiernaningsih, and R. K. Murtiyanto, “Pendampingan dan Pelatihan Kegiatan Administrasi Bagi UMKM Humma Craft Kediri,” J. Pengabdi. Polinema Kpd. Masy., vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 49–55, 2021, doi: 10.33795/jppkm.v8i2.84.