PENERAPAN METODE AGE REPLACEMENT PADA USULAN JADWAL PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE MESIN DUMP TRUCK DI PT. BSE BAYUNG LENCIR
The mobility of the course of the production process of a mining company will increase if the means of transportation used are better. PT BSE Bayung Lencir as a provider of Dump truck transportation equipment has three fleets, including the Dump trucks of Renault, Scania and Mercy. In the Dump truck fleet there are many that are damaged so that they cannot operate and cause losses, both in terms of repair costs and due to the non-operation of the fleet. The Dump truck brand that experienced the most damage was the Mercy brand with 34 cases. Therefore, it is necessary to plan a preventive maintenance schedule for Dump truck engines so that PT BSE Bayung Lencir's consumer needs can be met and the costs incurred can be kept to a minimum. The stages in the research began with collecting data, analyzing data using the Age Replacement Method. after treatment with the AgeReplacement method, the right treatment time to do is every 24 days at a cost of Rp. 16,726,146, - the cost before determining the treatment time is Rp. 24,500,000, - thus the profit earned is Rp. 7,773,854, - So the company can make savings of 31%.
Kurniawan, F . (2013) dalam Ebeling, (1997). Manajemen Perawatan Industri. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu.
Purnama, J . (2015) dalam jardine, (1973). Metode Age Relacement Digunakan Untuk Menentukan Interval Waktu Perawatan. Jurnal Institut Teknologi Adhi Tama Surabaya.
Praharsi, (2015). Perancangan Penjadwalan Preventive Replacement. Jurnal Ilmiah Teknik Industri, Vol 14. No 01..
Prawiro, Y .(2015. Penentuan Interval Waktu Perawatan Komponen Kritis, Jurnal Teknik Industri, Vol 16. No 02.
Vidiasari, D .(2015). Interval Waktu Perawatan Pencegahan Optimal Komponen Sistem, Jurnal Teknik Industri Itenas Bandung, Vol 03. No 01.
Copyright (c) 2023 Alfhand Dian Dio, hermanto MZ, tolu tamalika
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the workâ€™s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journalâ€™s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License