Pengendalian Kualitas Dengan Pendekatan SPC Dan FMEA Pada Proses Perakitan Smartphone (Studi Kasus : PT. Adi Reka Mandiri)
(Studi Kasus : PT. Adi Reka Mandiri)
PT. Adi Reka Mandiri (ARM) is one of the Local Electronic Manufacturing
Services that produces finished goods such as STB (Set Top Boxes), Network
Routers and Smartphones. One of the products is Smartphone products, there are
still many defective products that are not in accordance with company standards.
The percentage of smartphone product defects in the period January 2022 - June
2022 reached 0.57%, exceeding the tolerance for product defects in the company,
which was 0.1%. The types of smartphone product defects include LCD Crack, LCD
Black Spot, Speaker No Sound, Battery Leaking, Camera Fail, and Fingerprint
Fail. This study aims to analyze the causes of defects and provide recommendations
for improvements to improve quality. The method used is SPC (Statistical
Processing Control) and FMEA (Failure Mode and Effect Analysis). The stages in
the research began with collecting data, analyzing data with SPC, determining RPN
values using FMEA, and recommending improvements. The results of the research
show that the most dominant product defects are LCD Black Spot (47%), LCD
Crack (22%), and Camera Fail (15%), the three defects account for 84%. The cause
of disability is caused by human, material, and machine factors. The highest RPN
value is 432 on a cracked LCD due to a lack of machine settings. The improvement
recommendation is to perform each configuration before assembling a new type.
Kulkarni, S. K. C. K. E. K. V. &. K. J., 2019. Statistical Quality Control of Torque Wrenches Used in Automotive Assembly Departement. Vellore: VIT University..
Muhaimin, I. S. S., 2013. Analisis Pengandalian Kualitas Produk dengan Penerapan Metode Taguchi dan 5S. Jurnal REKAVASI, pp. Vol. 1, No. 1, Mei2013, 36-45.
Prasetyo, M. K. E. D., 2017. TInjauan Kualitas Pada Aerosol Can Ø 65 X 124. SINERGI Vol. 21, No. 1, pp. 53-58.
Rohimudin, R. D. G. A. &. S. S., 2016. Analisis Defect pada Hasil Pengelasan Plate Konstruksi Baja dengan Metode Six Sigma.. Jurnal INTECH Teknik Industri Universitas Serang Raya,, pp. 2(1), 1–10..
T. Yuri M. Z., R. N., 2013. TQM: Manajemen Kualitas Total dalam Perspektif Teknik Industri. Jakarta: Indeks.
Copyright (c) 2023 Andika Lesmana, Irnanda Pratiwi, Hermanto MZ
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the workâ€™s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journalâ€™s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License