Analisa Pengaruh Kecepatan Putaran Terhadap Visual Lasan Dengan Menggunakan Metode NDT ( Non Destructive Testing ) Pada Proses Friction Welding
In the current era, human thinking about the use of technology is increasingly widespread and growing. Currently, welding has been used in many material applications with a variety of different methods. When viewed widely, welding has been used in joining rods in metal building construction and machine construction. In detail, welding is a metallurgical bond at a metal or alloy metal joint which is carried out in a melted or liquid state in a local joint using heat energy. Various methods and developments have been carried out to obtain welding alternatives with fairly good results and are environmentally friendly, one of these methods is friction welding (friction welding) solid-state welding without the use of filler metal where the welding process occurs due to the incorporation of the wrong rotation rate. one workpiece with the compressive force exerted by the other workpiece against the rotating end of the workpiece. The purpose of this study was to determine the variation of friction welding on the visual results on steel37 by varying 3 diameters 8mm, 12mm, 16mm. This study uses an experimental method to see the visual results of the welding process. The results showed that testing using penetrant testing on specimens obtained the best results at a diameter of 16mm, having a 3mm indication of the length of the penetrant at a rotation speed of 1140 rpm with a time of 114 seconds.
N. Husodo, B. Luwar S., H. Astono P., S. Bangun S., and R. Hidayat, “Analisa Kekuatan Sambungan Pipa Baja Karbon dan Besi Cor Berbasis Teknologi Las Gesek (Friction Welding),” J. Energi Dan Manufaktur, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 61–69, 2016.
M. Iswar and R. Syam, “PENGARUH VARIASI PARAMETER PENGELASAN ( PUTARAN DAN TEMPERATUR ) TERHADAP KEKUATAN SAMBUNGAN LAS HASIL FRICTION WELDING PADA BAJA KARBON RENDAH,” pp. 254–260, 2009.
U. G. Mada, “Las Gesek Untuk Sambungan Plat 9 mm Pada Baja Karbon Rendah ST 37 MUHAMMAD SULISTIYO A, Dr. Widia Setiawan S.T.,M.T.,” 2021.
A. Sederhana et al., “Analisis sederhana dengan pengevaluasian metoda visible test, magnetic participle test, liquid penetrant test dan radiographic test yang berhubungan dengan pertanian,” vol. 1, 2021.
R. Poeng, F. A. Rauf, J. Teknik, M. Fakultas, T. Universitas, and S. Ratulangi, “Analisis Pengaruh Putaran Spindle Terhadap Gaya Potong Pada Mesin Bubut,” J. Tekno Mesin, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 6–11, 2015.
S. Prasetyono and H. Subiyanto, “Pengaruh durasi gesek, tekanan gesek dan tekanan tempa terhadap impact strength sambungan lasan gesek langsung pada baja karbon AISI 1045,” J. sains dan seni pomits, vol. 1, pp. 1–5, 2012.
B. L. Sanyoto, N. Husodo, S. Bangun, and S. Mahirul, “Penerapan Teknologi Las Gesek ( Friction Welding ) Dalam Proses Penyambungan Dua Buah Pipa Logam Baja Karbon Rendah,” pp. 51–60, 2012.
S. Prabowo and Sunyoto, “Analisis Kekuatan Tarik Baja St 41 Pengelasan Gesek,” J. Din. Vokasional Tek. Mesin, vol. 6, no. 6, pp. 18–25, 2021.
T. Endramawan, E. Haris, F. Dionisius, and Y. Prinka, “Aplikasi Non Destructive Test Penetrant Testing (Ndt-Pt) Untuk Analisis Hasil Pengelasan Smaw 3G Butt Joint,” JTT (Jurnal Teknol. Ter., vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 44–48, 2017, doi: 10.31884/jtt.v3i2.61.
I. D. Kurniati et al., Buku Ajar. 2015.
Copyright (c) 2022 Purbo Suwandono
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the workâ€™s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journalâ€™s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License