Peer Review Process
Every article that goes to the editorial staff will be selected through Initial Review processes by Editorial Board. Then, the articles will be sent to the Mitra Bebestari/ peer reviewer and will go to the next selection by Double Blind Review Process. After that, the articles will be returned to the authors for revision. These processes take a month for a maximum time. In each manuscript, Mitra Bebestari/ peer reviewer will be rated on the substantial and technical aspects. Mitra Bebestari/ peer reviewer that collaboration with Jurnal Math Educator Nusantara: Wahana Publikasi Karya Tulis Ilmiah di Bidang Pendidikan Matematika is the experts in the public administration area and issues around it. They were experienced in the prestigious journal management and publication that was spread around the nation and abroad.
All submitted manuscripts are read by the editorial staff. Those Manuscripts evaluated by editors to be inappropriate to journal criteria are rejected promptly without external review. Manuscripts evaluated to be of potential interest to our readership are sent to double-blind reviewers. The editors then make a decision based on the reviewer's recommendation from among several possibilities: rejected, revision required, or accepted.
The editor has the right to decide which manuscripts submitted to the journal should be published.
Review Process :
- Every Submitted manuscript will go through the double-blind review process.
- The review process considers the novelty, objectivity, methodology, scientific impact, conclusions, and references
- Reviewers have to provide written feedback in a timely manner on the benefits of the scientific and scientific value of the work
- Avoid personal comments or criticism
- Notify the editor immediately if unable to review in a timely manner and if possible, provide the names of other potential reviewers
- Pay attention to ethical concerns, such as the substantial similarity between the last text and any text papers published or submitted to another journal.
- Ensure that articles published to comply with the standards of the journal
- Protect readers from incorrect or flawed research and studies that can not be validated by others